Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Guest HairyGreek

HairyGreek- If I can find a Sleestak avatar, I'll change my mermaid out just for you. :)

Jodie - Only if you promise it will be a moving .GIF file. If so...SOLD!

The vid is interesting, but really, I don't see the difference between this guy and the stuff happening on the board as we speak. That was some pretty wild speculation considering we don't even have a location. Wasn't the one he mentioned the "false" area the SF and Stub visited? Me confused. The funny part is they guy was talking about disinfo campaigns and he seems to be running his own clinic on one in the video. Cool find though and you were correct about the tantalizing ending.

The game is afoot...

Follow your spirit, and upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Hmmm...think I will make that my sig...

Edited by HairyGreek

Just so everyone knows the biggest ever recorded bear killed in CA. 600lbs. So the 700 lb bear story sounds completely far fetched. I doubt this story hold any credence. A 700 lb black bear...... Nada

Jodie - Only if you promise it will be a moving .GIF file. If so...SOLD!

Unfortunately, if it moves, it might fry the forum. I don't want to be the last straw. I'm probably risking mass destruction with the moving emoticons. smiley-violent028.gif

Guest HairyGreek

Unfortunately, if it moves, it might fry the forum. I don't want to be the last straw.

I will settle for the Sleestak Barbershop Quartet!

SleestakJpg.jpg

Edited by HairyGreek

Ya I have a comment, Mike if you're reading this I'm pissed. I've put you up, fed you and treated you well when you stayed at Wally and I's place. I told you there was nothing to this bear picture and that it had nothing to do with the shooting event. I've NEVER given you a reason to not believe me. Yes this is getting cloudier, because of people like you spreading this garbage.

FOR THE RECORD.......NO, this is not a hoax, and NO!!! Melba did not freak out when she got the sample because it looked human. Mike's quoting Lindsay.. Unbelievable! What a bunch of crap! Well, he got some attention and made another "informative video" with cool theme music. Excuse me while I go throw up.

Everybody, the stuffs coming out soon, I promise. I don't think I have anything else for ya. I can't stand the BS. We've worked our ass's of to try and end this mystery. That's what we're guilty of. We're not hoaxing anyone.

Let's all just have a nice talk when it's over and out, K?

That bear is nowhere close to a "standing" ten feet and 700 lbs. More like 7ft. and 400 lbs. This smells to me of the same old "out of the loop" professional jealousy crap that crops up alot in Bigfoot research. I'm hanging my hat on Derek and General. I think they have gone above and beyond to talk about this. Until the story is fully documented, alot of wanna-be insiders are gonna be spewing junk like this youtube video.

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

That bear is nowhere close to a "standing" ten feet and 700 lbs. More like 7ft. and 400 lbs. This smells to me of the same old "out of the loop" professional jealousy crap that crops up alot in Bigfoot research. I'm hanging my hat on Derek and General. I think they have gone above and beyond to talk about this. Until the story is fully documented, alot of wanna-be insiders are gonna be spewing junk like this youtube video.

tpick, I agree with you. There will be some jealousy. I think we shouldn't focus on the story, it's unimportant. What's important is the evidence that has been gathered and turned over for possible DNA collection. That's the only piece of the whole story I'm focusing on. If it comes back as bear, well another one bites the dust, but inside opinions say it just might be Bigfoot DNA. We have some hope. Chris B.

Guest gershake

The usual: nothing.

EDIT: Sorry, Freudian misread, thought you meant Ketchum. No idea about Meldrum.

Edited by gershake

Ya I have a comment, Mike if you're reading this I'm pissed. I've put you up, fed you and treated you well when you stayed at Wally and I's place. I told you there was nothing to this bear picture and that it had nothing to do with the shooting event. I've NEVER given you a reason to not believe me. Yes this is getting cloudier, because of people like you spreading this garbage.

FOR THE RECORD.......NO, this is not a hoax, and NO!!! Melba did not freak out when she got the sample because it looked human. Mike's quoting Lindsay.. Unbelievable! What a bunch of crap! Well, he got some attention and made another "informative video" with cool theme music. Excuse me while I go throw up.

Everybody, the stuffs coming out soon, I promise. I don't think I have anything else for ya. I can't stand the BS. We've worked our ass's of to try and end this mystery. That's what we're guilty of. We're not hoaxing anyone.

Let's all just have a nice talk when it's over and out, K?

Uh oh... I didn't mean to cause a problem between two friends, and for what it's worth he spoke well of you in the video. I didn't particularly believe what he was saying, I just thought it was an interesting take and wanted to post it for others to see. Hope I didn't do anything wrong here!

Anyways I am also hanging my hat on you and General's version of the story, and I am excitedly looking forward to the results. When you say "the stuffs coming out soon" what do you mean by that? Can you make an educated we-won't-hold-you-to-it guess?

Guest General

i dont get what this bear thing has to do with anything. people shoot bears all the time, its not like that is a rare occurrence in October in ca. i could post random pictures of 20 different bears on a tail gate of someones truck, that still doesnt change whats happened here. this guy is ''connecting the dots'' and gettting way off whats actually happened. somehow cause its in a video and not in letter like what the rest of us our writing people seem think its more credible. i dont get it. anybody can make a youtube video.

the dates are not correct this did not even happen on a weekend, i've seen those pictures before they were floating around online. obviously those guys were just some houndsman who shot a bear, that bear right there is about 400lbs btw.

i gotta get to work

tpick, I agree with you. There will be some jealousy. I think we shouldn't focus on the story, it's unimportant. What's important is the evidence that has been gathered and turned over for possible DNA collection. That's the only piece of the whole story I'm focusing on. If it comes back as bear, well another one bites the dust, but inside opinions say it just might be Bigfoot DNA. We have some hope. Chris B.

Agreed!