Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Jiminey Crickets, 15 pounds can equal 2 7-8 pound young babies.

15 pounds is huge. :blink:

That's not a steak, that's a small side of beef! :unsure:

What is going on here?

Remember, They went back for the steak, it was old if it was the original flesh and would have lost fluids before the snow hit!

This is just beyond bizarre.

Wow, Truth can be more scary and odd or worse than a fable IMHO... YIKES!!

Edited by SweetSusiq

Hoosierfoot- From the accounts I have read, the sample was a piece measuring 4"x7" and it did not specify how thick. But your point about the body being stored somewhere by a third party is an interesting theory. IMHO some of this story just doesn't settle all the way to the bottom, but I also don't want to pry any more information out of the shooter if he obviously isn't willing to reveal it all; something has to be left for the book. Now on the other hand who knows what the shooter has told the Ca. DFG, Would seem very cavalier to keep a bigfoot body in a freezer without a permit.

Also IMHO there was the shooters question to the taxedermy website asking what do you do with a bigfoot. That is food for thought also. ptangier -_-

Guest mcgibboper

I have a hard time buying the whole story. Someone shot and killed 2 BF and no one knows about it and no one brought it to anyones attention. <_<

Guest General

Consider the source. Thanks, but I'll not waste time reading any more of this thread.

If I had to guess the weight of this flesh sample I would say it was 15 oz. Maybe one pound.

Guest HairyGreek

Consider the source. Thanks, but I'll not waste time reading any more of this thread.

Amen to that. Believing this tripe based on its source is like getting your news from waiting in line at the grocery store. I won't be back either. Can't believe anyone is even still going to that site...

Hoosierfoot- From the accounts I have read, the sample was a piece measuring 4"x7" and it did not specify how thick. But your point about the body being stored somewhere by a third party is an interesting theory. IMHO some of this story just doesn't settle all the way to the bottom, but I also don't want to pry any more information out of the shooter if he obviously isn't willing to reveal it all; something has to be left for the book. Now on the other hand who knows what the shooter has told the Ca. DFG, Would seem very cavalier to keep a bigfoot body in a freezer without a permit.

Also IMHO there was the shooters question to the taxedermy website asking what do you do with a bigfoot. That is food for thought also. ptangier -_-

Honey, Since BF does not exist, why would he need a permit to store one?

Okay, Back to reality, Having a body part or a body somewhere makes sense to me...All of these specimens of such size and weight w/o a body or a large part of a body makes no sense at all to me.

A pound of BF to go please... :P And then they have their *sample*, all 16 oz. of it...YIKES!!

That's a huge sample folks...

SSR Team

The correct answer..

SSR Team

If I had to guess the weight of this flesh sample I would say it was 15 oz. Maybe one pound.

There we go.. :thumbsup:

Yes, consider the source folks. This story is like watching foxnews and msnbc for politics. You generally agree with one side but still tune in to the other side for their take. Lindsay is the other side of BFF. Anyway, he claims shooter submitted about 2 lbs to Ketchum, which was 1/4 of what he has. Claims driver has same amount as shooter, which wiould be 15 or 16 lbs as a total that was found. I like my steak medium well, btw.

Guest slimwitless

What happened to all the replies to this post?

On Edit: The threads were merged.

Edited by slimwitless

What happened to all the replies to this post?

I was trying to merge two threads, the forum might have had a hiccup while I was doing it.

Guest HairyGreek

Yes, consider the source folks. This story is like watching foxnews and msnbc for politics.

No, a better anology would be it's like watching "Hard Copy" or "A Current Affair" as opposed to "60 Minutes". If that statement dates you, I will let you do the math.

Guest HairyGreek

Honey, Since BF does not exist, why would he need a permit to store one?

Okay, Back to reality, Having a body part or a body somewhere makes sense to me...All of these specimens of such size and weight w/o a body or a large part of a body makes no sense at all to me.

A pound of BF to go please... :P And then they have their *sample*, all 16 oz. of it...YIKES!!

That's a huge sample folks...

Susi, I...forget it... :unsure: