Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Thats exactly the answer I expected, it says a lot.

Would you like to clarify that statement a bit? What exactly does it say? (I'd be careful how you answer that if you choose too).

The only thing it say's, it that your being impatient, and rude.

Let's see if we can keep the personal stuff out of it, and keep things on topic, ok?

Thanks

Art

SSR Team

Thats exactly the answer I expected, it says a lot.

It says whatever you want it to say, but he's right Yowie.. ;)

Maybe you should chill yowiie, no need to be rude is there?

Nobody's telling you to believe anything. We are involved in a book project. The pictures will be in the book.

Thank's,

DR

Would you like to clarify that statement a bit? What exactly does it say? (I'd be careful how you answer that if you choose too).

The only thing it say's, it that your being impatient, and rude.

Let's see if we can keep the personal stuff out of it, and keep things on topic

Art

Edited by yowiie

i was trying to avoid this whole BS I cant say this and cant talk about that stuff but if you want me to say anything besides totally ignoring your question i'll have to.

correct, much of it is based on assumption on my part but thats based on the facts i was given and what i have seen which i can not really talk about at this time. (no i havent had any sighting or anything like that)

In short to summarize the best i can without saying too much (and there is no reason to read way into this guys.... no need to read into it at all ) tracks were found a few weeks ago and that along with some newer smaller dna samples that were recently tested I believe there is 3 still living in this area. I dont just believe i know forsure without a doubt. If you had all the information I do you would likely agree.

That's interesting. So the tracks showed 3 different BFs? The mother BF may have survived the shooting. There are many reports of BFs getting shot, running off and no body to be found.

The BFs probably have a den in the most rugged and inaccessable area around there. Are there any high cliffs or cliff ledges where they might be living?

Guest slimwitless

Assuming it was the mother that was shot. I've speculated on this topic before and it's apparently not open for discussion (relevant posts have even disappeared). Anyway, the sex of the adult is reportedly covered by the NDA. The obvious conclusion is they determined the gender through genetic testing. The less obvious conclusion has been denied.

Edited by slimwitless

Just a "general" comment here: I hadn't heard anything about this whole incident until yesterday when I stumbled upon this thread. I have visited some of the websites referenced in this discussion. The only person who sounds credible is General himself. He comes off very real.

So I take my hat of to the "shooter". You have handled yourself well in these discussions and come off as an honest person. I, for one, believe you.

SSR Team

i was trying to avoid this whole BS I cant say this and cant talk about that stuff but if you want me to say anything besides totally ignoring your question i'll have to.

correct, much of it is based on assumption on my part but thats based on the facts i was given and what i have seen which i can not really talk about at this time. (no i havent had any sighting or anything like that)

In short to summarize the best i can without saying too much (and there is no reason to read way into this guys.... no need to read into it at all ) tracks were found a few weeks ago and that along with some newer smaller dna samples that were recently tested I believe there is 3 still living in this area. I dont just believe i know forsure without a doubt. If you had all the information I do you would likely agree.

Big thank you for answering Mr G.. :thumbsup:

Hi General,

I am from the auburn area near GoeargeTown. I take it your in the Sac Area? PM me if you want to chat I am in LE and a big game hunter my entire life (44 years old to date) If you need a extra set of boots on the ground in the search of the area let me know I am always availble.

Adam

General,

A while back you said you'd look at some sketches for comparison with what you saw. Have you ever found any that match? If I recall, a member had posted some that you agreed were close.

I hope all is well and am greatly looking forward to hearing/reading the full detailed version!

Thanks,

Maju