Sign in to follow this  
Moonface

Fights between BFs

BlackRockBigfoot
8 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

I've been following BF loosely through this board for almost 15 years...and I'm not sure off the top of my head I could tell you what the massacre theory is....let alone who was a proponent of what and the drama behind it in the BF community.

That's a good thing.  Someone had an opinion on something that other people found fault with...big deal.

Like I said in another thread, most people who consider themselves 'Bigfoot experts' are really only experts on other people in the field.  

I still follow other researchers' work if I find it particularly interesting, but I only pay attention to the parts that I find interesting and pretty much ignore everything else about them.  

NatFoot

The most likely (in my case) scenario is that I read about it and found it unbelievable or suspect and put it in the memory junk pile.

BlackRockBigfoot
11 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

The most likely (in my case) scenario is that I read about it and found it unbelievable or suspect and put it in the memory junk pile.

The proper response in this area of interest would be to try and dig up dirt on the people who came up with the idea that you didn't find believable,  write a blog about it, go on a couple of podcasts to really go after them, and then finish by writing lengthy diatribes on social media.  

You're never going to get an invite to Beachfoot with that attitude, man.

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Arvedis
8 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

Back in....2010 or so it was a dumpster fire of controversy. Though it's an idiotic theory, it keeps coming back.

Dan-Akroyds-Purple-Helmet

I suspect it happens, as there are more than 1 out there... I mean they’re breeding, so conflict is inevitable. 

WSA

Here’s another...

A6C276CF-0745-4525-9173-D7183D9AFFC2.png

Sign in to follow this