Janice Carter

It's not buying, believing, or accepting Red. The detailed observations are written down, and they are either true or false. If they are true , they will get corroborated no matter who condemns her, because reality doesn't give a crap what people believe. I'm sharing some perspective on her claims here, nothing more at this time. :)

• 9 months later...

Bump -

Interesting read this thread.

I wanted to ask if anyone had add'l information on the visit Janice has alleged Sally Ramey made in 2010 to visit 'Fox', the adult BF before he died (foot and mouth infection).

I understand that Sally is a member here, perhaps she herself can comment.

Thx all.

Apparently the foot and mouth has affected more than "Fox", upon a closer look at the web of bs spun in Monroe county the perps of this hoax were found to have their foot firmly planted in their mouths....

If the truth be known Janice carter is exactly the kind of person who would stand the best chance of befriending a Crew of Big Foot. She has a non-threatening demeanor about her, she lives in an area where there's a lot of woods and not a lot of people. Her family has been in that area for a long time and had been seen as non-threatening and at times helpful. And just because the neighbors never saw them don't mean they were not around. They may not have felt safe when it came to the neighbors. And as far as her producing a body if one was to die and she found it she would not be able to drag it home. And the rest of the crew would be coming to claim the body anyway so if she went for help it would be gone when they got back. I believe their language is based on native American Indian language and here's why. The few words I have been able to understand I have found in some different Indian languages. I have a friend who by the way is an Indian helps me figure out the meaning. It's hard to do because I don't know how the words are spelled and have to try and repeat them and I have some on tape. I guess what I'm saying is there is a lot more truth in her book than fabricated stories. And I feel that people for what ever their reasons have closed off their minds and dismissed her as a hoaxer. I feel she has been given a raw deal from the big foot community as a whole and I know first hand how that feels. As far as the warrior ones go, as I have said before there are two different types. One looking like a Gorilla the other looking really human only with a lot more hair. The Gorilla looking ones tend to be more aggressive and seem to take on the roll of security. These are the ones I think she was talking about but I haven't seen any painted faces. But the one's around her house may paint their faces, I wasn't there to say other wise, and neither were any of you.

As far as not being able to drag out a dead one, that is understood. But there also would be nothing preventing her from having a camera around her neck should she stumble across one of these fallen warriors. Asking someone to document their claims is not having a closed mind.

snapback.pngmasterbarber, on 25 September 2010 - 09:03 AM, said:

Additionally, she stated that they also used homemade weapons like flint-tipped spears, bolos, and the like.

I don't understand why they would need to?

enoch - have you been to the site?

Are the photos and descriptions of the lay of the land at this website accurate?

http://www.prairiegh...arter_farm.html

Seems like the wooded areas were quite the distance away, and not on the property in question.

Thoughts?

No I haven't been there, let me make this clear so there's no misunderstanding. I'm not saying one way or another if her story is true or not, the truth is I have mixed feelings about it. What I'm saying is there are some things in her story that ring true as far as the way they act. Some things are a little off plumb but I try to keep an open mind, after all I wasn't there when all this happened. The only reason I was slightly interested is because I have friends that are checking out a crew of BF due east of there in the hills by a small pond. It would be easy for Fox and his crew to walk over to her place, it's not out of the question. If in fact fox really exist in the first place, I just thought it interesting that my friends are in the same area working. And we were wondering if her story had some truth to it and this was the same crew of BF. I never call someone a liar unless they are flat out lying and I know for a fact they are lying. I listen to their story no matter how wild it might be and put it in my ( I wasn't there file.) so who am I to say it's not true, and this is what I did with her story. If the BF community would get such a file there would be a lot less arguing going on. I also have a ( it wouldn't surprise me file) I have lots of files.

I see enoch. And yes, I will agree some of what she describes is oft attributed to BF behavior.

I was thinking that had you been there , and knew of discrepancies in the write-up I linked, you could clarify/correct.

But I do see your point.

Thx.