Prized Bigfoot Possessions...

CelticKevin

On 6/8/2021 at 2:02 PM, Wooly Booger said:

Thank you. I bought it off of Amazon as a Christmas gift for myself. Not sure if it is available in stores. I bought it because it appears to be the most realistic and accurate Bigfoot action figure/replica available. It is from a series called Creature Replicas if you are interested. 

A couple of my good friends make that toy line! I'm going to be helping them with a kickstarter late this year and making some extra collectables for benchmark prizes. If anyone here wants these figures you can get them at 

https://creatureplica.com/

On 6/11/2021 at 10:43 PM, Skinwalker13 said:

A couple of my good friends make that toy line! I'm going to be helping them with a kickstarter late this year and making some extra collectables for benchmark prizes. If anyone here wants these figures you can get them at 

https://creatureplica.com/

That's awesome! Thank you. The Silverback Sasquatch looks very impressive. Too bad he was retired. The Skookum will likely be my next purchase. 

Edited by Wooly Booger
  • Upvote 1

My footprint casts, an autographed copy of Meldrum's book that NorthWind gifted me, and a glass mug and an art piece that my favorite kid at my preschool gave me for the last two Christmases!

20210613_225509.jpg

20210613_225540.jpg

20210613_225609.jpg

20210613_225431.jpg

Edited by Madison5716

On 6/7/2021 at 7:53 PM, CelticKevin said:

Just wait, someone will ask if the cast comes with the house. ☺

Pleased to report that leaving the Patty footprint cast out during home showings must have worked. Signed an offer today and the Patty cast remains ours. I must say, though, that in the app used by the realtor to manage showings and share feedback, one of the families that walked through the house made special mention of the cast and asked if we had made the cast somewhere on the farm. (Here in central Indiana that is a 'no' - south of us a ways, maybe.) In another month we will be residents of the Keystone State.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/30/2021 at 4:41 PM, Bearfoot said:

I guess my favorite would have to be my 1974 photo of the actual site where the Patterson film was shot. Although I had spent the month of May in 1972 at Bluff Creek, well actually Orleans but made the drive to the sandbar maybe 6 or 8 times. Really regret not taking notes but I was only 23 at the time and thought I knew a lot about the Bigfoot. Spent most of the month just looking at the whole Bluff Creek stream. Had thought Bigfoot Creek was where the film was taken. Late May a forest ranger told me about the sandbar. It was quite the adventure at the time and have no regrets at all about looking for Bigfoot. I do remember going to Al Hodgson's store and meeting him. He was very helpful and said he would have people there if I found anything. He also sold John Green's book at the time which I of course bought! After being there for that month without finding anything I thought I would call Roger Patterson himself and see if he could give me any advice. You can imagine how I felt when a lady answered and said he had passed away a short time before! After that I decided to end my trip. I later moved to Oregon in 1973 and worked there until 1979. Looking back I wouldn't change a thing! Also another thanks to Bill here on the forum for reversing my original photo and to Sweati Yeti for confirming that was indeed the site!

Bearfoot-Pic-F352-Side-By-Side3-C.jpg

That's awesome!

I have a few...but I think my most favoritist are my signed copies of Raincoast Sasquatch and Brushes of Bigfoot. I just got them signed by J. Robert Alley at the Metaline Falls Bigfoot Festival.

IMG_1859.jpg

• Upvote 2

Admin
Just now, BeansBaxter78 said:

Brushes of Bigfoot.

Is that any good? Haven't read it.

2 minutes ago, gigantor said:

Is that any good? Haven't read it.

It's a bit on the lean side at around 145 pages or so (but so is my book) however, the encounters featured in it are some very good ones. There are 25 "new" reports from southeast Alaska, Canada and Washington as well as some illustrations to go with them. Good breakdowns of the consistent behavior displayed before each encounter and an excellent mix of "scary" benign and circumstantial encounters. 

• Thanks 1

Admin

Thanks, I'm gonna have to read it.

toys are nice the best possessions are what i bring back from the chase. doesnt happen often you have to get use to their migration and predict where they will be at certain times of year .

On 6/10/2021 at 6:44 PM, CelticKevin said:

I think you can get it on Amazon or online by looking up Archie McPhee.

I saw a few on ebay .. Archie McPhee has discontinued them and the bigfoot Strange pins 

Among my favourites...!

Patty casts left and right. 1st Gen Bluff Creek, 1967 (Copy )

1stgencopy1967.JPG

Bob Titmus- Bluff Creek, 1958

titmus1958.JPG

Edited by Grandcherokee