Sasquatch Genetics and Dr. Todd Disotell

hiflier

6 minutes ago, Darby Orcutt said:

I just learned that he retired from NYU, but is now at UMASS-Amherst, so I am writing to him there...

Good Move, Darby Orcutt :) maybe you could at some point, if not right away but at some point, ask him about what I just posted above. Many thanks for staying with us and keeping us up to date on your endeavors.

1 minute ago, hiflier said:

Good Move, Darby Orcutt :) maybe you could at some point, if not right away but at some point, ask him about what I just posted above. Many thanks for staying with us and keeping us up to date on your endeavors.

I was articulating more or less exactly those questions in a conversation two days ago with one of the folks involved from The Olympic Project. Have you tapped my phone?  ;)    

I have emailed Todd Disotell at his new university and will see what I find out. 

7 minutes ago, Darby Orcutt said:

I was articulating more or less exactly those questions in a conversation two days ago with one of the folks involved from The Olympic Project. Have you tapped my phone?  ;)

LOL, Nope :) , but it IS encouraging to see someone of your academic stature reinforcing these kinds of questions.

Edited by hiflier

Is Disotel the wild Mohawk guy on a lot of Bigfoot shows? Hard to take him serious when he's out for shock value for his choice of haircut.

11 minutes ago, spacemonkeymafia said:

Is Disotel the wild Mohawk guy on a lot of Bigfoot shows? Hard to take him serious when he's out for shock value for his choice of haircut.

That is the guy :) I thought the same years back when I first saw him, but the fact remains that he is a well respected (still) authority and expert on evolutionary primate genetics. The perfect scientific combo (and devil's advocate) to have in a Bigfoot proponent's camp.