scientific study released? you tube channel The Facts By Howtohunt . com

lonetracker

new here but thought this info should be shared and at least discussed. watched this this morning, if true proves the government knows about these creatures, and lots of other info. there is an earlier video from the same Edgar he talks about am trying to find it.

sorry forgot to say start the vid at about 4:30 mark to get right to the bigfoot part. also look in the community section of his youtube channel for more info.

Not a big fan of his channel, primarily because he's one of those "read anything they send me as if it's gospel truth" channels. No questions, no skepticism, no critical thinking. 

So, yeah, not holding my breath.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I like his hunting channel somewhat, however, it is difficult for me to listen to someone who rambles on and on before they get to the point. It's hard for me to spend 45 minutes to listen to what what should have been 20 minutes.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Always helps to scrub through his videos to find the real content. Lord he was born a ramblin’ man.  But.  I might have overlooked this, so somebody check me here and not make me watch this again! How, exactly, are they measuring and observing the “juveniles” at 1.6k distance, in total darkness? Especially since we are informed they can detect IR sources at insane distances and it is presumed this would be the only method of observing this. 

Also, since Sasquatch obviously do fine to navigate in bright sunlight conditions, it makes it sort of questionable to me that they have the level of light gathering capabilities at night but not be totally blinded by daylight conditions. 

And...my antennae go up when somebody wants to gloss over or omit the data they claim is included in a report . If you want to inform people, as you claim to want to do, show the work. Most (me included, probably) will have no clue what it says, but some will, and will be able to verify methodology and findings. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, WSA said:

Always helps to scrub through his videos to find the real content. Lord he was born a ramblin’ man.  But.  I might have overlooked this, so somebody check me here and not make me watch this again! How, exactly, are they measuring and observing the “juveniles” at 1.6k distance, in total darkness? Especially since we are informed they can detect IR sources at insane distances and it is presumed this would be the only method of observing this. 

Also, since Sasquatch obviously do fine to navigate in bright sunlight conditions, it makes it sort of questionable to me that they have the level of light gathering capabilities at night but not be totally blinded by daylight conditions. 

And...my antennae go up when somebody wants to gloss over or omit the data they claim is included in a report . If you want to inform people, as you claim to want to do, show the work. Most (me included, probably) will have no clue what it says, but some will, and will be able to verify methodology and findings. 

They can’t. I feel this is a 10 feet tall and bulletproof myth.

I watched the entire presentation. Steve is a funny guy and speaks his mind. I searched the 'community page' looking for the " scientific study" and found nothing.

I am bothered by several details / lack thereof. Candela is a term used in human vision. Lumens is a term used for visible light. They are not used for infrared light. IR light is expressed in terms as micro watts per square centimeter or photons per square centimeter. How and what did they measure on their 3 night study???  'Manual flash' is listed as the light source.  The flash emits ultrasonic, sonic and infrasonic noise. Animals are very good at hearing what humans can't.  'Complete darkness' is a relative value. The humans were at a facility with ambient lighting / backlighting. Starlight comes in around 500---550nm which is close to our and many animals optimum sensitivity. The difference between day and night visual acuity is size of the eye and pupil dialation. Humans have evolved to be  creatures of the day so we don't do well at night. A healthy human rod can react to one photon. That lab test doesn't mean that you are immune to stepping on LEGOs or kicking a table leg in the middle of the night. We suck at night.

I will wait for the 'scientific study'.

Edgar Jenkins is a retired nuclear physicist who has comments about Sasquatch at civilian and military nuclear facilities. Reports about visits and trespassing have been made for many decades. The details are mostly classified. It seems that they like military facilties that have nukes.

I don't know. I think the Sasquatch just want to re-crystalize their tired and worn out Klingon dilithium crystals -----  loooking for nuklear  wessels.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2