Juvenile Bigfoot?

Guest BigMo

How many tree climbing primates run wild in NY?

Come on Tim, you've been talking Bigfoot long enough to know speculation runs rampant. Without it we don't have much to talk about now do we? :lol:

Guest RedRatSnake

Hi

I have seen that many times, it is certainly a monkey / primate ~ type creature, but ~~~~ just because monkey's etc don't live in the area, why all the sudden is it a BF ?

Tim :)

SSR Team

Hi

I have seen that many times, it is certainly a monkey / primate ~ type creature, but ~~~~ just because monkey's etc don't live in the area, why all the sudden is it a BF ?

Humans aside, there are no known or classified Primates that are native to the State of NY so therefore, would it not be an unidentified Primate on that basis & then, if so,the probability of it being a BF would dramatically increase wouldn't it ??

Guest RedRatSnake

Hi

Hum ? it could be i suppose but with lack of the real deal, i have to go with escaped pet, were talking NY here and as we all know exotic pets are all the rage,( i bet it died that winter ) one thing i myself keep in mind is that if BF is a real animal / being then it has to be unique, so when i see a monkey or gorilla being used as a guide it kinda turns me off, primates are just a bit too much on the dumb scale to be able to avoid camera's and traps and years of us humans trying to find it, this BF would have to be more than a animal ~

Hi

one thing i myself keep in mind is that if BF is a real animal / being then it has to be unique, so when i see a monkey or gorilla being used as a guide it kinda turns me off, primates are just a bit too much on the dumb scale to be able to avoid camera's and traps and years of us humans trying to find it, this BF would have to be more than a animal ~

That's some good speculation I knew you had it in you. You're not suggesting supernatural are you?

SSR Team

primates are just a bit too much on the dumb scale to be able to avoid camera's and traps and years of us humans trying to find it, this BF would have to be more than a animal ~

Not really Tim, they may have more advanced capabilities due to certain aspects of evolution within their Species & if that counts as being " more than an Animal " then yeah it's very possible..

I don't know a great deal about Infrasound & stuff like that within the World of Primates but i know a bit about it with regards to other Animal Species ( Tigers, Elephants ) which have the ability to get more use out of it than what i'm aware of Primate wise, but that wouldn't mean if BF were more advanced than other Primates where this was concerned, that they were " more of than Animal " in the sense i suspect you're insinuating.

& i don't particulary think that there are that many of " us Humans " that are out there enough trying to find it, to actually make a difference, clearly..

Guest RedRatSnake

Hi

Nar i don't get into that spooky stuff, i just have trouble thinking it's a basic primate, i ain't in no way some sort of expert but i don't live under a rock and if this thing is what it suppose to be then it's way different than a monkey ~

Hi

Nar i don't get into that spooky stuff, i just have trouble thinking it's a basic primate, i ain't in no way some sort of expert but i don't live under a rock and if this thing is what it suppose to be then it's way different than a monkey ~

I listen to the supernatural talk and wonder about it but I'm more of a very smart missing link thinking guy. :)

Guest RedRatSnake

& i don't particulary think that there are that many of " us Humans " that are out there enough trying to find it, to actually make a difference, clearly..

Hi

Man has been looking for this thing for a very long time now, we still have nothing on the table to prove it exists, it's a tough sell these days and getting harder

Guest HucksterFoot

Hi

Granted that little guy is blowing threw those trees like a pro and seems to be some type of Monkey/ primate, But ! why is it being called a BF ? There is nothing to support that.

There is nothing to support that it's foliage (a leaf on a strand of spiderweb blowing in the wind and much closer) either

But that is what I see.

Guest RedRatSnake

Hi

After watching the vid a few times again after a year or so, i am still going with a small monkey but that's it . . . i ain't going no wear near it being squatch related, i also don't think it is leaves or giant spiders ~ :)

Tim :thumbsup:

SSR Team

Hi

Man has been looking for this thing for a very long time now, we still have nothing on the table to prove it exists, it's a tough sell these days and getting harder

Only a tiny, tiny, tiny % of Man has been looking for them Tim & even then, they are mostly extremely under funded compared to most of Project where rare Animals are concerned.

I suspect that will change dramatically over the next couple of Years however..

Guest RedRatSnake

Hi

If you put in mind the size and relative habitat that a BF population would need to stay up and running i am pretty confident that most of the country's area has been covered by some sort of exploration be it oil or gold etc, or even habitation by man, sure not every nook and cranny has been explored but thinking that they will live in the last place we look is just a hold out on a dream, these things have to live right under our nose and i have trouble with that.

Tim ~ :thumbsup:

SSR Team

Hi

If you put in mind the size and relative habitat that a BF population would need to stay up and running i am pretty confident that most of the country's area has been covered by some sort of exploration be it oil or gold etc, or even habitation by man, sure not every nook and cranny has been explored but thinking that they will live in the last place we look is just a hold out on a dream, these things have to live right under our nose and i have trouble with that.

Tim ~ :thumbsup:

Sure, but i don't believe places like the Quinault/Hoh/Queets Indian Reservations on the Olympic Peninsula, the Florida Everglades, the Gifford Pinchot National Forest, the Mount Baker - Snoqualmie National Forest for arguments sakes, are under anybody's noses at all to be perfectly honest but bear in mind, the tiny % of people that do live there, compared to the sizes of the places, do regulary say that these things exist, it's just that not many people believe them ( Native Americans for starters ) for all different reasons.

& we're not saying people haven't seen these things at all, clearly, as many people have.

We're just saying we can't get anywhere near close enough to them to document them in our massively arrogant ( Western World Humans ) way of classifying things & making them " real "..