Peter Byrne

Skinwalker13

Todd Neiss has confirmed that Peter Byrne has passed away. the last of the 4 horsemen has left the field. 

I wish I had had the chance to have met him, I know there's a lot of mixed feelings about some of the 4 horsemen but they were pioneers and directly or indirectly responsible for what everyone is doing in the field today. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

Rest in peace Peter. I did not agree with his no kill philosophy, but I can respect his work in the BF field.

• Like 1

I was literally going to send away for an autographed book this weekend.

He was a nice fellow who took the time to answer a letter from me some time ago, I shall have a dram of single malt scotch and toast him and his work.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's sad to hear of Peter Byrne's passing. I always watched him whenever he was on a tv show.

I had a copy of his paperback "In Search of Bigfoot..." a number of years ago and it later completely fell apart. I then got another copy from ebay and chose the one that I bought for a specific reason; it had Peter Byrne's signature, along with the date, under a short message to a couple on the inside title page.

It looks sort of like something that might have been done at a book signing, although it was done in 2013.

But it does have Peter Byrne's signature, and that set this copy apart from the other ones that were available. 

PeterByrnebooksign.thumb.jpg.1489877316b38d625a7161c2ee271d03.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2