what'cha gonna do, Norseman...

MickMc

"if" you do bag the elusive bigfoot with a chunk of lead between the eyes and it ends up being some dude hoaxing around in a chimp suit?

Drag the carcass to academia and say "here ya go"?

SSS?

Edited by MickMc
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

Admin

troll-radar.gif

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, MickMc said:

"if" you do bag the elusive bigfoot with a chunk of lead between the eyes and it ends up being some dude hoaxing around in a chimp suit?

Drag the carcass to academia and say "here ya go"?

SSS?

IF it happened…..which it won’t?

Obviously the correct answer would be to call 911 and perform first aid.

IMG_1096.jpeg

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, MickMc said:

........SSS?

No shovel needed. Just walk away. When they find him in the suit, they'll know exactly what happened. They don't need a shooter to explain.

• Upvote 2

I'm not really sure what the problem is. If you see a human in a bigfoot suit in the woods, I doubt it'll be that convincing or threatening. We are genetically programmed to fear these things from literally millions of years of survival. You see one, many reports agree, you feel it.

Vs seeing some dude in a suit, you giggle.

But still, let's say you really believe it's a bigfoot and you level your 30-06, and drive a tack through their forehead. There's no surviving that mythical beast or human. People die every year in hunting accidents, and that's what it is. A tragic hunting accident. It wound be life altering, at the least.

• Upvote 1

I would not recommend that any clown in a Bigfoot costume approach any hunter in the woods.  That is one of the dumbest things imaginable.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, xspider1 said:

I would not recommend that any clown in a Bigfoot costume approach any hunter in the woods.  That is one of the dumbest things imaginable.

Its like russian dolls. a human dressed as a clown, inside a bigfoot suit. 

• 2 weeks later...

If one is stupid enough to put on a cheap monkey suit and run around in the woods and he is lucky enough NOT to arouse the anger/hunger of a bear or cougar, or wolves and runs in front of a surprised hunter for laughs...then one probably deserves a round of lead. It may not be proof Bigfoot exists. But it would sure prove Darwin was right.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

it kinda sorta happend back in 2012.  

some guy got liquored up, put on a bigfoot costume and started running across a two lane highway back and forth in Idaho or Montana and got smoked by a vehicle...

the bigfoot costume had nothing to do with his death but still