isn't it time to throw in the towel?

collo

dude this is America where a lot of people have different beliefs.  Theres forums out there for a lot of thing.. gun forums, car forums, truck forums, survivalist forums, conspiracy forums, theres even a forum to discuss motor oil, sports forums that are team specific etc.

So having a forum to discuss BiGfo0T isnt that far fetched..

and a lot of users in the community actively go out in the woods to see one or collect evidence of their existence.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, collo said:

Hmmm, grown men (and a lady or 3) spending their waking hours on the internet talking about Bigfoot

Just look at yourselves, they'll all laugh at you!

Do you sense any irony in the fact that you laugh about people who talk about Bigfoot AND you talk about Bigfoot?  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

A ‘skeptic’ is defined as “a person inclined to question or doubt accepted opinions”.  So, I don’t see how being an International Skeptic has anything to do with Sasquatch (which is mostly unaccepted.)  That doesn’t make any sense.

Anyway, I might still need that towel because I see from the link above that Kit was posting again so, I threw up a little bit.  :biggrin:

30 minutes ago, xspider1 said:

………I see from the link above that Kit was posting again so, I threw up a little bit.  :biggrin:

He’s lonely and returned to the ISF needing fellowship. I think that radical skepticism tends to be an extremely lonely ideology. That is why it’s pretty easy to catch them continuing to believe one thing or another. Faith is a necessary component of human life. Trying to kill it is suicide.

• Thanks 1

Kit? are you discussing kitikaze? now, that was one dude who was seeking the truth....whatever the outcome. But, what happened to him here? He was tooo honest, toooo direct tooo much for you D & D players and you had to have your mods can him. 

HUH!?!?!

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, collo said:

Kit? are you discussing kitikaze? now, that was one dude who was seeking the truth....whatever the outcome.........

How would you know of him unless you knew if him here or JREF/ISF?

22 minutes ago, collo said:

Kit? are you discussing kitikaze? now, that was one dude who was seeking the truth....whatever the outcome. But, what happened to him here? He was tooo honest, toooo direct tooo much for you D & D players and you had to have your mods can him. 

HUH!?!?!

Ah yes…. The D & D reference……a JREFer!!! 🤡

oh please norseman, you are by far the most rational and intelligent member here. Again, I repeat, I do not have knowledge of this "JREF" and am not a member there! 

I also doubt very much that you are a dungeons and dragons kind of dude

HUH!?!?

1 hour ago, collo said:

oh please norseman, you are by far the most rational and intelligent member here. Again, I repeat, I do not have knowledge of this "JREF" and am not a member there! 

I also doubt very much that you are a dungeons and dragons kind of dude

HUH!?!?

I doubt that! 

Well you should join! You talk just like em! You have the lingo down pat….

I played it a couple of times as a kid. It was just that I would much rather be in the woods playing with sticks and rocks than rolling dice.

Please try to follow your own Topic.  Short Answer is No, most of Us will not throw in a towel based on a random internet suggestion.  The "skeptic" site did not like my proposed screen-name: SkepticSkeptic so; I was not able to participate there. :nono:  I cried a river of tears about that until I realized that they did not want a skeptic-skeptic, only pure skeptics.  Go figure        

HUH!?!?!

Edited by xspider1

face the music, it looks like there are only 5-6 main members left here that converse about "saskatchawan"   the writing is on the wall. 

Another note, this subject sure does drive some of you crazy and maybe the BF is a good distraction. 

HUH!?!?

• Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, collo said:

......this subject sure does drive some of your bat-sheet crazy (think Hiflier) and maybe the BF is a good distraction, otherwise maybe some of you would be taking your pent up frustrations out on the world, raping and killing........

I repeat:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295766&page=60

..........The American right going openly insane pulled most of the fun woo believers and conspiracy theories into political discussions instead.........

Cat Not Included? Is that you? Looks like your fingerprints. Even if not, it pretty much identifies you, anyway:

"You believe something I reject, so you must be a murderer/rapist/pedophile/monster/fascist (funny.....never a communist) etc. You'd better stop believing that, or I'm really going to get ugly."

Maybe you need to get a cat and chill.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, collo said:

face the music, it looks like there are only 5-6 main members left here that converse about "saskatchawan"   the writing is on the wall. 

Another note, this subject sure does drive some of your bat-sheet crazy (think Hiflier) and maybe the BF is a good distraction, otherwise maybe some of you would be taking your pent up frustrations out on the world, raping and killing. 

HUH!?!?

Your obsession duly (and dully) noted.