the Norseman trackway incident: my theory

collo

we've all heard of Norseman's experience in his youth of chopping firewood with his dad when they came across "bigfoot' tracks in the snow. both the young and old Norseman freaked out and ran home. 

I'm thinking Norseman Senior was a prankster and was just messin' with the young Norsky. He had gone out earlier, made the tracks and later, with young Norseman in tow, 
came across the "tracks" and played the "all get out spooked". young norsky certainly was fooled and up to this day, thinks that there's a race of 8 to 12 tall, 1,000 ib man-monsters running around the woods. Being punk'd as a youth has translated to a life long  BF obsession for Mr. Norseman

I bet I'm right

Edited by collo
  • Downvote 4

1 minute ago, 7.62 said:

You are a strange member and not really sure why you joined this forum other than to cause conflict 

To be clear I don't see anything wrong with skepticism on this subject at all but your style of posting is confrontational in my opinion .

10 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

To be clear I don't see anything wrong with skepticism on this subject at all but your style of posting is confrontational in my opinion .

Which is the point.

• Upvote 1

On 9/27/2023 at 6:35 PM, 7.62 said:

You are a strange member and not really sure why you joined this forum other than to cause conflict 

He comes on here every so often just to stir the pot. Then he runs to his friends and the he he he he, because they have nothing worthwhile going on in their lives.

I stirred a pot hehe he

So did I hehe he

I stirred a pot hehehe

It's pretty infantile. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2023 at 6:35 PM, 7.62 said:

Those that come here to learn more about bigfoot like norseman are golden. Some day we will have all to be known about this creature but we are all frustrated due to lack of knowledge.