Most important trackway in America…

norseman

I have no idea who, or what, made them but I did notice offset trackways. Isn't it postulated that a sasquatch walks one foot in front of the other rather than an offset trackway that a human would leave?  If that is true, and I have no idea of that is so, then my guess is it wouldn't appear to be sasquatch related.

We walk the way we do because our feet are misshapen from wearing shoes, Native Americans back in the day and other groups who didn’t wear shoes walked one foot in front of the other.  And normally the ball of the foot instead of the heel struck first.  Which makes sense, less foot injuries if you’re stepping down with a larger surface plus it’s quieter.

Every time that I turn around, the 'peopling' date(s) of America changes. The track way area is huge and unfortunately they don't have enough qualified persons for exploration / excavation.  I have serious questions.  If the humans were hunting, where are the animal bones? Where are the weapons? The Atlatl and dart worked well for family hunting. Children could have used an Atlatl. Spear 'chucking' requires a lot of power and excluded small human frames. The wooden Atlatl and dart shaft would have decomposed over time but the point would survive. Where are the points from darts and spears? The video is very basic and deals with footprints. On a smaller scale, the exoskeletons of insects tell us a lot about climate and the geologic age. The diggers are excavating and dealing with layers. They may find bones and points and the debate over the timeline will rage on. Time will tell.

Good find Norseman.

• Thanks 1