Bigfoot

bigfootdan30

Admin

Where is the original?

The one you posted has a resolution of 508x838 pixels. I don't know of any camera that uses that resolution.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, bigfootdan30 said:

IMG_1290.jpeg

Any ideas anyone?

I have a few ideas....

Maybe take some photos of someone standing in the same spot for comparison. Maybe you could give a backstory or describe what you were doing as pertains to this "sighting". Maybe you could tell us how far away the subject was, what time of day, where is this located, etc. You know...details.

Otherwise, it's a Blobsquatch. A shadow on a tree or an odd colored stump or a photo taken by someone who wants to see if they can get a rise out of the forum.

I was going tommorow to my friends cottage and about to bring my ouji board and hear something outside and saw it so I took a pic it’s in kawartha and tmmr I will send a comparison photo

"the reason I got into bigfoot was when I was researching about creepy pasta and had some weird encounters". Is creepy pasta bad vegetarian spaghetti? Do tell.

Attempting to capture an image through a dirty window that has venetian blinds and objects outside in close proximity to the camera is difficult. The auto focus will go crazy.

A comparison image after the blobsquatch may be helpful.

A couple comments: don't shoot through glass, turn off auto focus and have some measuring tools.

Good luck.

Is Kawartha in Canada?

Edited by Catmandoo
more text
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bigfootdan30 said:

I was going tommorow to my friends cottage and about to bring my ouji board and hear something outside and saw it so I took a pic it’s in kawartha and tmmr I will send a comparison photo

What did you hear, and please tell any details about strange sounds around the same days or time, if you don't mind.

20 hours ago, bigfootdan30 said:

Good...lord.

Stevie Wonder can see where this is going.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

So now tall slim people outside of a window are now legitimate bigfoot sightings. 

Thanks for sharing. 

On 12/30/2023 at 11:27 PM, norseman said:

I took a picture of a Troll in my backyard today….. I didn’t even need yellow circles!🦾🦾🦾

image.jpeg

Outstanding clarity. I am a believer. Thank you for sharing. 

• Haha 1