White Hair Color, Is This Only Associated With Age?

Guest WesT

I'm not sure if you're referring to me or not DWA. But it's the only thing I've ever seen that might be an unknown creature. It just happened to be dead.

SSR Team

Wes ( nice name by the way ) I'm struggling to get my head round this so help me please.

You saw what you thought was a person laying dead in the road and you didn't think to call the emergency services at all ?

And you saw it a few times over the coming week, have I read that right ?

Guest WesT

Well that's just it, I didn't ever know or find out for a fact what it was. The only reason I thought it was a person at first is because as I approached it I could only see the form of a human that was face down and what looked like stream of blood coming from the head area and pooling a few feet away. But as I got parallel to it is when I saw it was unclothed and covered in light blonde/red hair. From then on I was trying to figure out what it was I was looking at. I might of settled on a person with a genetic defect at the time, but I wasn't totally convinced of that.

I didn't call emergency services because at the time cell phones were non-existent and I figured that whatever it was would be picked up off the interstate quickly and didn't want to get involved in a homicide investigation at that time if it was a person.

It wasn't just me that didn't alert authorities, but everyone that drove by it and noticed it. And over a 7 day period on a busy interstate highway the odds are that would be quite a few people. If it happened today? It would probably have had a much different outcome.

Guest WesT

I remember every time I drove by it I thought "good grief are the police blind?" Are they ever going to get that off the road? The following Sunday evening I saw a state trooper behind it and the next  day it was gone and I said "hallalluja it's about time".

I watched the news and newspapers to see if anything was ever mentioned about a person being found dead on the interstate. Not a peep so I proceeded to forget all about it.

And what's that from Trog, just the East Coast ?

My AO is expanding - the core is still WVa/Pa/NY, but I've added Vermont, the western sections of Mass & CT, and a slice of Maryland.  Amusingly enough, I added one more white bigfoot today, upping the count to 27/587. 

Edited by Trogluddite

SSR Team

Thanks for clarifying Wes.

I still have trouble comprehending how someone can think another human being has been hit and is dead lying in the road, but never calls the emergency services no matter if it's pre cellphone or not, especially an adult.

That's not really how things work in a civilised society in all truth, that's not how our mindsets are in general and that's why we are civilised.

But I guesswork we just take it for what it is, another story that has more questions about human beings than answers about Sasquatches.

Guest WesT

I only thought it was a person when I first saw it.  After that I never was certain what it was I was looking at and apparently no one else who noticed it was either.  And to be honest I don't appreciate your condescending holier than thou attitude. 

Yep, just another story BobbyO, just like yours and everyone else's on here.

Thanks for everything folks and good luck. I have just lost any and all interest in this subject.

SSR Team

I apologise for asking legitimate questions about something that made no sense to me.

That's a very typical attention seeking, last throw of the dice, last sentence too.

Thanks for sharing WesT, I know how you feel. Hopefully, with the popularity of the subject, another person who whitnessed your event may brave up, and share some more details.

Bobby you arent alone in finding WesT story very hard to believe. cell phones or not, how do you not report something likd that? then ontop of that it was covered in hair so obviously not a human, and you dont stop for a better look after driving by it multiple times? i just dont get it. it doesnt make sense. i could see maybe not stopping or reporting it if u only drove by it once. but wesT said he drove by what, three times? and never. got out to see what the hell it was?

Look at mesabe's post.  The "'brave up" component of this tale can't be analyzed by those who weren't there.

As a witness once put it:  "If you have been conditioned to think something doesn't exist, you don't react the way people may think."

Edited by DWA

Also how do you know that no one else alerted authorities? Just because it sat there for days?

and a human with a genetic defect? lol.. cmon wes

Edited by ItsAsquatch

^^^All I'd say is:  if bigfoot isn't real....um....OK...what is it?

"Human with genetic defect" is far less loony than the typical excuses bigfoot skeptics give to ignore the anecdotal evidence.

Look at mesabe's post. The "'brave up" component of this tale can't be analyzed by those who weren't there.

As a witness once put it: "If you have been conditioned to think something doesn't exist, you don't react the way people may think."

if he truly thought it might of been human, i dont see how anyone could drive by multiple times and not contact police, seriously. this isnt iraq, you dont just drive by a dead body multiple times and think 'wow the police sure are slacking lately , oh well, just a dead body in the road, no big deal'

really? come on man