Todd Standing Finally Exposed?

Guest Maxtag

Excellent. Let's hope for some cool locations....

I heard they are floating Renee up in the Sierras just like lawn chair larry. Except no BB gun.

BFF Patron

The TV ads where I live say the new season of Finding Bigfoot is airing Jan. 3rd., with a 2 hour first episode.

Cliff had to cancel his appearance at the Sasquatch Summit because they were filming for the show.    I don't think the producers will allow much change to the format.    The crew has been fighting that battle for years.   For some reason they just cannot seem to evolve the format into something with a chance to work.    Running around at night with IR light sources,   camera crews,  wood knocking,   and howls have not done a thing for them but drive any self respecting BF away.

• Upvote 1

Personally I find the show hard to watch an entire episode but obviously I am the minority and the producers formula is indeed working. They may not find anything BF related but they get enough ratings for another season. Can't fault success.

I think the bottom one is one hell of a piece of work. I'll have to find the artists name again( i really didnt want to post in fear he gets somehow lumped in as working with TS)

Incredible talent. I believe he based it off of PGF but not 100% sure.

I can absolutely see how a sculpture like this used with green screen or a "set" then add the blink CGI .. .done.

I agree, that sculpture would be hard to refute as fake if given the right background scenery.  Much better looking than any suit I've seen trying to be passed off as real.  Good thing this artist is about the art and not youtube hits.  

As far as I'm concerned it's likely the setup and scenario shown in Standings photos. Which as Les Stroud said "they are either real or not"

As stated and shown thru 1000s of posts on BFF those photos are not a sasquatch.

To me, I just don't see standings photos as realistic at all, maybe its my biased opinion.  I never believed in Standing from the beginning, something always seemed off to me.  The pic below that definitely resembles something more real to me, hence why I say, if that sculpture was used in a natural environment and photographed at the right angle it'd be hard for me to refute.  

Man that sculpture is so realistic. The expression on the face is unnerving. Seeing a real one in the wild with a head like that on top of a 7 ft body would do me in.

BFF Patron

I have more than anything been interested in HOW Todd Standing actually did these images and "setups" , I found an interesting Sculpture 

someone had created (from PGF) which I see many similarities to the "Blinky" , especially in the Hair work. 

NO, I dont think the Large Sculpture below is Todd Standing Blinky Nor do In anyway say that the Artist also created a sculpture for Todd. 

But I can see how a Sculpture could absolutely be put into a GREEN SCREEN, or even propped out in the woods to create the scene,,,, 

NICE@!!!!! :wild::music:

The Todd Standing masks hair have a ''Glued on look'' the bottom one's hair is modeled way more realisticly, thoughtfully one could say, anatomically correct. Had the bottom one be used once, it would have been way more difficult to claim he hoaxed. Important point there. Eventually, as in the ''Redwood'' costume BF, which was declared ''real'' by some known skeptics, this level of realism, which is not THAT hard to simulate, may be fooling more people. (Which is fine by me, better fake than real- FOB!'')

Yep, glued on Todd's face, the ultimate hoax.  Helps to have family in the make-up arts doesn't it, lol. 

Edited by bipedalist

So, the next head shot should be comming up in the next few years. With work like that, professional work, that would run minimum $3000.00 probably closer to $4000.00+ Looks more masculine than Patty might actually look.

Now, I have read the Hoopa Project by Paulides, and I can say, this is the least interesting of the bigfoot descriptions. There is one ''Patty'' looking BF, but the others are way more interesting, you may be able to find them in a google search. So there is room to grow so to speak. The artist for Hoopa was the guy who profiled many well known crime figures, and there are descriptions made by different people who don't know eachother and you can see they are of the same character more or less. A great book for $20.00 if you can find one.Hoopa res is just North of Bluff Creek.

They are way more human looking, Patty is the freak of the show. One male looks like a Durrer portrait almost, the German painter look it up. One female looks like a retarded female autistic Indian, with a fat face.

Here is one, they are up on google

https://s16-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimg195.imageshack.us%2Fimg195%2F7273%2Fimgzh.jpg&sp=12396457fd2e36b0ffaa3dea2a0ffae4

Edited by Wag

So Wag, are you stating that you more support the idea that BF looks more human but with a fully hairy body?  That's kinda what I take from this post.  Those pics you post of the Hoopa project bigfoot looks eerily human with more hair and possibly fully hairy body that is bigger and buffer.  Not trying to pin you down, just trying to understand your view point.  

Edited by TWlST

I don't know how much bigfoot features vary from those I've seen, but Standing's photos have always seemed to vary overmuch.  They look like overgrown Ewoks to me.  Nature doesn't usually go for cute in grown animals.

You think he was trying to create a sympathy inspiring aspect?

Overgrown Ewok is right.

From what I've seen of Todd Standings videos, photos and TV appearances, I think his goal is to get his own TV show and make the rounds as a guest speaker at bf seminars and other events.  Why else would someone go to such lengths to come off as an expert?  I wonder where he gets his funding and, if he has no means of support, can he continue his attempts?

I don't believe we will see anything more from Mr Standing , He has now been shunned (or is my understanding) by Les Stroud, Dr B and the infamous 

Dr Squatch (Meldrum) .