Todd Standing Finally Exposed?

Guest Maxtag

^^^^^

Is that not the usual to go off on topics only to be told to get back on topic.:) 

Any change or modification to the current Finding Bigfoot format would be welcomed by me.

I've very much been impressed with how Cliff and the girl present themselves thru most episodes. Matt tends to bore me or comes off real douchey (my personal opinion) and the big dude is a bit of comic potato...

The most interesting "research" seems to be within habitation these days. But that's Long painstaking work with small results. And let's be honest it would make **** TV unless there's a holy grail at the end ..

Maybe Todd Standing is going deep undercover in BC for 8 months?

^^^research of habitation that includes portals and little evil guards are not interesting to me. For the record :)

Guest Crowlogic

[snip] Unfortunately Charlie Brown is still going to fall for Lucy promising to hold the football and Linus is going to waste another Halloween waiting for the Great Pumpkin. [snip]

...and Crowlogic is still going to post over and over that there is no proof of Bigfoot (even though we all know this).

And there is another reason why every methodology ever tried has failed in the bigfoot quest?  

But if I need a black belt in karate, be able to recite ezekiel3 and have fresh pancakes just to enter the portal. I might just fly to the uk..

[snip] Unfortunately Charlie Brown is still going to fall for Lucy promising to hold the football and Linus is going to waste another Halloween waiting for the Great Pumpkin. [snip]

...and Crowlogic is still going to post over and over that there is no proof of Bigfoot (even though we all know this).

And there is another reason why every methodology ever tried has failed in the bigfoot quest?  

The PG film ''is'' proof of BF, as good as it is going to get. No one else is going to get over one minute of a BF. Not going to happen, they live in the trees and woods and use it for camoflauge. That's why it is pointless to chase them in the woods, million dollar advice that would fall on deaf ears.

Guest Crowlogic

The PG film ''is'' proof of BF, as good as it is going to get. No one else is going to get over one minute of a BF. Not going to happen, they live in the trees and woods and use it for camoflauge. That's why it is pointless to chase them in the woods, million dollar advice that would fall on deaf ears.

They can't out run a bullet.

• 1 month later...

I have more than anything been interested in HOW Todd Standing actually did these images and "setups" , I found an interesting Sculpture 

someone had created (from PGF) which I see many similarities to the "Blinky" , especially in the Hair work. 

NO, I dont think the Large Sculpture below is Todd Standing Blinky Nor do In anyway say that the Artist also created a sculpture for Todd. 

But I can see how a Sculpture could absolutely be put into a GREEN SCREEN, or even propped out in the woods to create the scene,,,, 

12347930_10208377748746657_7643962413196

12301571_10208377737426374_8406639784147

Actually, two.

Actually, two.

I think I can go for one:  no methodology ever tried has entailed the consistent application of science to the problem.  Even the proponent scientists don't spend enough time in the field, which is of course not their fault but Crowlogic's.

I have more than anything been interested in HOW Todd Standing actually did these images and "setups" , I found an interesting Sculpture 

someone had created (from PGF) which I see many similarities to the "Blinky" , especially in the Hair work. 

NO, I dont think the Large Sculpture below is Todd Standing Blinky Nor do In anyway say that the Artist also created a sculpture for Todd. 

But I can see how a Sculpture could absolutely be put into a GREEN SCREEN, or even propped out in the woods to create the scene,,,, 

12347930_10208377748746657_7643962413196

12301571_10208377737426374_8406639784147

NICE@!!!!! :wild::music:

The Todd Standing masks hair have a ''Glued on look'' the bottom one's hair is modeled way more realisticly, thoughtfully one could say, anatomically correct. Had the bottom one be used once, it would have been way more difficult to claim he hoaxed. Important point there. Eventually, as in the ''Redwood'' costume BF, which was declared ''real'' by some known skeptics, this level of realism, which is not THAT hard to simulate, may be fooling more people. (Which is fine by me, better fake than real- FOB!'')

Edited by Wag

I think the bottom one is one hell of a piece of work. I'll have to find the artists name again( i really didnt want to post in fear he gets somehow lumped in as working with TS)

Incredible talent. I believe he based it off of PGF but not 100% sure.

I can absolutely see how a sculpture like this used with green screen or a "set" then add the blink CGI .. .done.