Thinker Thunker William Reeve Interview

BigTreeWalker

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

Still say a guy on a mountain bike, if you say you can rule it out, I am doubting you have that superhuman ability.

As far as the unassailable credibility if the cameraman, based on what? ThinkerThunker? Try again.

It's called research but it isn't called a belief system (unless it is) unless you don't bother to research.

The odds one of three pieces of film showing bigfoot or one of millions of pictures taking videos of mountain bikers (those gaffers and production crew have to get around somehow) What do you want to bet a crew member had a mountain bike.

If he didn't see a bigfoot he also didn't see a mountain biker, either.

Just because he believes the production crew was all accounted for does not mean that it was, that is where interviewing everyone else comes in.

Or you can assume blobby is biggy, your choice.

<Or you can assume blobby is biggy, your choice.>

Thanks. Now that we have your permission, we'll believe what we want.

• Upvote 2

My only issue is that I dont think a primate who lacks the ability to create fire or clothes could survive in the arctic.

Still say a guy on a mountain bike, if you say you can rule it out, I am doubting you have that superhuman ability.

As far as the unassailable credibility if the cameraman, based on what? ThinkerThunker? Try again.

It's called research but it isn't called a belief system (unless it is) unless you don't bother to research.

The odds one of three pieces of film showing bigfoot or one of millions of pictures taking videos of mountain bikers (those gaffers and production crew have to get around somehow) What do you want to bet a crew member had a mountain bike.

Just because he believes the production crew was all accounted for does not mean that it was, that is where interviewing everyone else comes in.

So go ahead and interview the rest of the crew then. They would surely remember the bike onboard the helicopter. Or do you dare?

Your not riding a mountain bike in tussock mounds.

post-735-0-62940200-1467212857_thumb.jpe

Edited by norseman

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

So go ahead and interview the rest of the crew then. They would surely remember the bike onboard the helicopter. Or do you dare?

I'm not the one who is saying it's Bigfoot.

But you don't have to prove it if you don't want to...

So what you have at this point is the 15 year old memory of a photographer and no supporting evidence, except blobby.

He only had a couple of paragraphs of info relevant to the actual sequence.

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

Someone was...

Of course it's only a guess.

I assume they are made of gravel and sand like everything else up in the Canadian shield.

My guess is as good as yours and due to the fact that humans are known to be at that location and that Bigfoot is extremely rare.

So just odds alone... 

It is not a place you would expect sightings due to the habitat not being optimal for BF survival. No cover, deep snow, plants unavailable most of the year. Most convincing sightings are from the PNW for a reason.

But heck, what do I know, perhaps BF doesn't exist, but if it does I would gamble not there.

Well they had to have been aware that something was there at the time to really do anything about it.      Everytime I watch a film shot in the forest I look at the forest beyond the the characters.      Sooner or later someone will film a curious BF peeking out from behind a tree.      Even Finding Bigfoot has filmed scenes where you can see eyeshine that is never mentioned or noticed during post production.   You would think they would notice that and point it out but I guess that the video editors miss them.    Even if it turns out to be an owl one would think it would be noticed.    

You understand how this reads to the rest of us, right? Unless you're joking or something

Someone was...

Of course it's only a guess.

I assume they are made of gravel and sand like everything else up in the Canadian shield.

My guess is as good as yours and due to the fact that humans are known to be at that location and that Bigfoot is extremely rare.

So just odds alone... 

It is not a place you would expect sightings due to the habitat not being optimal for BF survival. No cover, deep snow, plants unavailable most of the year. Most convincing sightings are from the PNW for a reason.

But heck, what do I know, perhaps BF doesn't exist, but if it does I would gamble not there.

It looks like typical arctic tundra made up of tussock mounds. Even if you could ride your mountain bike through the tussock mounds without getting bucked off? From afar you would like a Mexican jumping bean.

BFF Patron

Well they had to have been aware that something was there at the time to really do anything about it.      Everytime I watch a film shot in the forest I look at the forest beyond the the characters.      Sooner or later someone will film a curious BF peeking out from behind a tree.      Even Finding Bigfoot has filmed scenes where you can see eyeshine that is never mentioned or noticed during post production.   You would think they would notice that and point it out but I guess that the video editors miss them.    Even if it turns out to be an owl one would think it would be noticed.    

You understand how this reads to the rest of us, right? Unless you're joking or something

No I am not joking.   You mean the rest of you skeptics?     If you don't believe in something why would you even look for it or notice it if it were present?.   You obviously have not seen the boo boos in feature movies that escape the film editors.    There are dozens of them.    So it would not surprise me at all when filming in the woods to inadvertently film something that no one notices during filming or editing because it happens all the time. 

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

The habitat is not optimal for most humans, the adapted Inuit have done well through their reliance on caribou and sea mammals. Found a quote from the film in one review: "Over a million strong, the (caribou) herds of northern Quebec and Labrador are the largest assembly of migrating mammals on Earth."

I bought the dvd to see if any further information jumps out at me.

Dang that spell check....alas, I've yet to test out of proof-reading...

Though, Rockwood does have that retro/Flintstones feel to it, kinda campy!

Sorry bout that, Chief! Or should I say chief Rockape?

• Upvote 1