Bigfoot Vs. Motor Vehicles: Any Credible Evidence?

bipedalist

BFF Patron

http://www.huliq.com/10473/finding-bigfoot-bfro-insists-evidence-exists-nonexistent-remains-easily-explained-video

BFRO claims no credible reports of BF being hit by motor vehicle?

Edited by Art1972
per OP's request...

The only bf accident that I know of is the one where the guy thought he hit a guy in a fur coat where the K9 cops searched for it and heard it ahead of them but never caught up to it. The car was dented and there was hair(as well as maybe blood too but I'm not certain) on it so the guy washed it off without thinking to save the hair(and possible blood) for analysis.

There is a user here who remembers seeing what may have been a dead bf on the side of the highway for several days where he eventually saw a state trooper checking the corpse but no one ever confirmed it or gave any likely evidence that was left on the car which struck the possible bf where the samples could have been analyzed. They may have thought that they hit a person and did not want to be prosecuted who knows. In either case there is no credible evidence of course but I felt they were a worthy mention.

BFF Patron

Yeah, I believe that may have been a bridge over I-81 river crossing in southwest VA as I remember.......that sounded like a pretty odd incident for sure.

Should change OP to read "no credible reports of BF being hit by motor vehicle" (they didn't use the word evidence but that would go without saying I suppose unless it was unreported or discovered by the MIB first).

Edited by bipedalist

changed your post BP as suggested...

I think it fairly simple- with the somewhat advanced intelligence that most seem to give them credit for having, it would appear that they are just smart enough to either cross well enough in advance, or wait until the vehicle passes.

One thing is for sure- there are plenty of fairly credible sightings that are reported where the big hairy one either ran across the road in front of the car, or they looked in the rear view and saw them cross then....

That wouldnt exactly require "rocket science" type intelligence to figure out after a while, and I'm not one that believes in some highly advanced intelligence in them- otherwise you'd see alot more tool use, and they should have at least mastered fire at some point...

Just my two cents.

Art

Recently heard a older report from the 90's that occurred in East Texas in an area of current activity and sightings. The people had clipped an upright hairy biped that continued on its way. Police tried to tell them they hit a hog. Yep, must of been an upright 7 foot bipedal hog.

Edited by GEARMAN

There is a report from somewhere of a BF being trapped against the wall or in a median on a freeway with multiple witnesses driving past him.

There is a report of one reaching in a car window and bopping someone that may have almost hit him.

Well wasn't there a report not too long ago of a BFRO researcher in Virginia that hit one on a foggy night on a mountain road after he got through checking game cams?

Recently heard a older report from the 90's that occurred in East Texas in an area of current activity and sightings. The people had clipped an upright hairy biped that continued on its way. Police tried to tell them they hit a hog. Yep, must of been an upright 7 foot bipedal hog.

Interesting. Do you remember where in the area that happened?

http://www.bfro.net/...ort.asp?id=3334

and actual vehicle contact made in my state, NC.

Wow fascinating report there. The bf got mad and came running at the car destroying the spoiler with a hit where the guy drives 60 miles out of his way to avoid that street now.

Oh man See-te-cah you brought up that sighting #3334. Can you imagine driving a little convertible that slices into Bigfoot, then he gets so mad he smashes down on your rear spoiler as you try to pull away? Excellent call.

Edited by Squatchaholic

Interesting. Do you remember where in the area that happened?

I am being vague because of ongoing investigation in the area. It seems these type incidents my be a bit more common than generally known IMO.

I think all these close calls with vehicles is a game these creatures play at night with their clan.Who can get the closest to a car without getting hit. We give sasquatch all these abilities to know when were looking for them you don't think they can't hear or see a car coming down a road at night. They see and hear it fine, they are playing a game with these cars.

Edited by Chessy

• masterbarber locked and unlocked this topic
  • masterbarber locked this topic