Bigfoot Vs. Motor Vehicles: Any Credible Evidence?

bipedalist

Im not a biologist so Im just speculating but...

I would think there wouldn't be very many bigfoots getting hit by cars because they have eyes that face forward, which means they have depth perception and could see the car getting closer.

Deer, for example, stand in the road not realizing the car is actually coming at them.

I know someone who has done this with interesting results

ok i'll bite. what happened?

edited due to i have no clue how to quote

Edited by dudeman

edited due to i have no clue how to quote

Hit the "Reply" button....bottom right hand corner of the post you want to respond to, and it puts everything in the post into a quotation. Edit out the stuff you don't need to save wasting bandwidth, and don't touch the [brackets]!

Mike

Hit the "Reply" button....bottom right hand corner of the post you want to respond to, and it puts everything in the post into a quotation. Edit out the stuff you don't need to save wasting bandwidth, and don't touch the [brackets]!

Mike

thank u

Btw dudeman if there are two or more posts that you would like to quote then click the MultiQuote button on the right side of each post, then click the Add Reply button on the top or bottom of the page whichever is closer at the time, and that will bring up both quotes in the reply box. ;)

In "The Locals" there is a sighting mentioned that involves a near miss on I-84, and Thom Powell says in the book that there have been numerous reports of near misses and such on I-84 up the Columbia gorge.

-KW

I thought one of the BFRO members/Film crew for Finding Sasq. hit one with a mini van in the South Eastern part of the US this past year...?

If I am remembering correctly his name was Tyler(?).

Best,

RIG

Guest tirademan

http://www.bfro.net/...ort.asp?id=3332

Near misses, near to the road sighting and actual vehicle contact made in my state, NC.

That one is mine. Our car was REALLY close to it, and I was surprised I didn't hit it, but it happened REALLY fast too. I think putting the car into a skid made me miss it. I don't know exactly what I saw, but I know what it sort of looked like!

I think all these close calls with vehicles is a game these creatures play at night with their clan.Who can get the closest to a car without getting hit. We give sasquatch all these abilities to know when were looking for them you don't think they can't hear or see a car coming down a road at night. They see and hear it fine, they are playing a game with these cars.

I've found many old stories of them interacting with carriages and cars. Here's a couple I could find quickly. I also found one from Georgia 1955 which mentions hair being tested at a lab and coming back human!

tirademan

post-325-071324900 1327367288_thumb.jpg

post-325-039784800 1327367290_thumb.jpg

post-325-057471700 1327367292_thumb.jpg

post-325-053684300 1327367294_thumb.jpg

post-325-048317400 1327367296_thumb.gif

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

As always, thanks Scott ! smile.gif

I thought one of the BFRO members/Film crew for Finding Sasq. hit one with a mini van in the South Eastern part of the US this past year...?

If I am remembering correctly his name was Tyler(?).

Best,

RIG

Yes, Tyler Wm. Bounds who is an extra planner and strategist and navigator/go-getter on the show! Also, the behind the scenes cameraman in shots such as the backcountry utility pole hair capture/man-eating mosquito adventure of Bobo!

Edited by bipedalist

Guest Primate

I know someone who has done this with interesting results

ok i'll bite. what happened?

I was actually hoping to get Oregonman to say a little more....A friend of mine told me he tried this twice in N. Ca. Once on a CB and once on a cellphone . In both cases a black government van appeared within 15 minutes..

BFF Patron

Whoa, so the window is 15 minutes? I'm impressed.

That's faster than I get my pizza delivered. Makes you wonder if they get penalized if they do not get there within 30 minutes.

Guest HucksterFoot

Anonymously call 911 (from a pay phone) and tell them you hit a bigfoot. Sound all freaked out and convincing.

See who shows up.

<_<

Use 911 when you don't have to make it convincing. Plus, it sounds like a sighting report how-to manual.

• masterbarber locked and unlocked this topic
  • masterbarber locked this topic