Bigfoot Dreams?

Guest Twilight Fan

Guest Twilight Fan

Have any of you ever dreamed about Bigfoot before?

bigfoot-e1309204984757.jpg

This topic might seem random, but I had a pretty disturbing BF dream last night and wanted to know if anyone else ever had (on this site). If so, please share them. This is the first time I remember dreaming about BF. Myself and someone I didn't know were standing in a room with a large computer screen and keyboard. The only thing I knew about the stranger is that he was a man. I remember having a cautious feeling. I slowly approached the man and didn't say a word. He turned to me and asked one question: "Would you like to hear it?"

Somehow, without any other exchange between us, I knew exactly what he meant. He had an audio recording of the most frightening Bigfoot howl ever caught on tape. I knew this tape had a terrifying reputation and I felt very afraid to say yes...But my curiosity got the better of me. With a nervous feeling inside, I told him yes, play the tape.

This is where it got freaky. I haven't had a nightmare for as long as I can remember. And (in the dream) I expected to be a little bit scared. Nothing serious. But as soon as the tape played, an absolute MONSTER was howling and roaring on it. I can't describe in words how terrified I was in the dream. I felt trapped inside the room as the roars got louder and more evil. This Bigfoot recording sounded downright demonic!!! It was awful. Like the thing was about to rip through the computer screen and kill me very violently at any minute...

I woke up soon after, my heart beating really fast and that fear overwhelming. It stayed with me for a while even after I was awake, and I tried to shake it. I have rarely thought of Bigfoot being some kind of horrifying monster lurking in the woods, but this dream made me think otherwise. (Not really, but it DID freak me out!) Have any of you had dreams of Bigfoot, and if so, what were they like?

Guest Twilight Fan

Thanks for the link, hominid. Here is what your site link suggests for those who dream of Bigfoot:

*To see bigfoot in your dream symbolizes the unknown and the unconscious. Alternatively, it suggests that you are misrepresenting yourself in some way or that you are misleading others.

To see or drive a bigfoot truck in your dream indicates that you have total control over the path that your life is taking. You do not let anybody stand in your way, especially toward your goals.

Problem is, I never saw a Bigfoot in my dream. I heard one. Still interesting though, thanks!

I've yet to have a dream about bigfoot, but I dated a girl in high school that looked like a squatch, but with more hair on her back. LOL! I kid, of course.

You should consider writing a book or something that would allow you to utilize those descriptive writing skills, TF.

Guest Jodie

You spend a lot of time here so it could be what I call a "dump" dream, where all of the residual input of the day is stirred up like cole slaw and comes out in a nightmarish type play. I have never dreamed of bigfoot.

Usually seeing a combination of an animal/man or animal/woman indicates an unprovoked attack of some kind. You did not see the bigfoot in this nightmare, so it hasn't gotten a foothold yet in your house/room, or your reality.

To me, this indicates that you might not be prepared to accept the existence of bigfoot if you are ever confronted with personal proof, not what science considers proof. As you pursue this interest in bigfoot your feelings will probably wax and wane on whether you think it exists. As they say, seeing is believing, and seeing bigfoot is a life altering event for most people, not just because it is frightening, a lot of times it challenges their concept of reality.

Guest Twilight Fan

I've yet to have a dream about bigfoot, but I dated a girl in high school that looked like a squatch, but with more hair on her back. LOL! I kid, of course.

You should consider writing a book or something that would allow you to utilize those descriptive writing skills, TF.

OMG, that cracked me up! :lol: +1 for humor. I actually AM becoming a writer, and thanks very much for the compliment.

Edited by Twilight Fan

I dream from time to time, about some hobbies of mine; but, drat it, have never had a dream about Bigfoot (or anything else cryptozoological). One could wish that it were possible to put in requests to the Dream Master -- along the lines of kids' wish-lists addressed to Santa Claus...

Oh wow, This is a good topic. I had a crap load of bigfoot dreams when i was younger. I still have them to this day.... usually when i'm dreaming about skiing.

I wish we could access the original forum. There was a thread on there about BF dreams. I posted 3 of mine from over the yrs. They were pretty awesome, but now I cannot remember the details. Maybe I'll have to try to dream them again. lol

It was one of my favorites, and the one about wierd things found while out squatchin.

remember that one?

Edited by mesabe

Man I've had a lot of Bigfoot dreams, most of them good. I've had a couple where I sit around the fire with them lol. I've had a couple scary ones as well.

DR

I had a dream of bigfoot once: I was in the back seat of a station wagon on a grassy hill and a smallish bigfoot ~5 ft tall and brown came along. I panicked and tried to get into the front seat to drive away and the car just lurched forward down the hill with me trying to climb into the front seat until I woke up.

Sometimes I dream about searching for bigfoot especially after reading a bunch of reports.

Guest Primate

I dream about them really often . Nothing scary or really dramatic has happened . Usually we're hanging out in the woods or fallowing trails together . It does seem to come before finding stuff of theirs in the woods ..