Bigfoot Dreams?

Guest Twilight Fan

='Twilight Fan' timestamp='1331761496' post='571636']

Have any of you ever dreamed about Bigfoot before?

............. an absolute MONSTER was howling and roaring on it. I can't describe in words how terrified I was in the dream. I felt trapped inside the room as the roars got louder and more evil. This Bigfoot recording sounded downright demonic!!! It was awful. Like the thing was about to rip through the computer screen and kill me very violently at any minute...

Someone posted a report about 3 people inside a cabin and a BF went around it at night howling. The occupants said they were paralyzed and in the morning one fellow was able to crawl out of bed to see if his friend was ok. They were terrified.

Guest Waynescod

I was once told when BIgfoot can put you into a deep sleep by some kind of thought projection. That one is hard to believe but would explain a lot of things.

Guest Kronprinz Adam

Have any of you ever dreamed about Bigfoot before?...

Hi Twilight Fan, this was a scary experience!! I think this was a genuine nightmare (remember "night mares" and "alptraums" from old traditions?)...I wonder what would happen if you simply could answer "no, I do not want to hear that tape" (asumming you could possibly have a minimum of self-control in your dream, but most of the times it is not that easy)...I'm no expert but I I have some ideas to give...

1. The real Bigfoot should be not that frightening...it is just a stealthy creature trying to survive...but nevertheless we fear the unknown...

2. I think the key in your dream is that man...showing you a fake Bigfoot tape and inspiring fear (as if feeding from your emotions)....it may happen, but if you fill yourself with positive thoughts and you attach to you own personal beliefs, everything will be fine and the nightmare will be just a bad, but short memory...

I think everbody can get just a nightmare or even sleep paralysis, after watching a scary movie or reading some disturbing Halloween stories...

I have had a Bigfoot dream (after reading many BFRO reports) on which I was on some rural area, hiking,,,and then suddenly, turning my head around and looking a towering black Bigfoot on a nearby field 50-100 meters away...

Greetings.

K. Adam.

Edited by Kronprinz Adam

I've had so many bigfoot dreams I've lost track of them. Mine are never frightening, I just witness a bigfoot (or family/group of bigfoots) walking through a pasture.

I've had this dream so often, I expect that one day I actually will see bigfoots walking through a pasture.

I have about three a week, but Hubby had a funny one a few weeks ago.

He was walking through the woods, & saw something that he thought was a sheep walking along the creek. He started following it, & eventually it went up on a bluff above the creek. It stood up on it's hind feet, & was just standing there, looking down at him.

He asked, "Are you a Bigfoot?" and it kind of smiled & stuck a foot out at him.

Hubby said it was huge.

Sasfooty, that is priceless!!!

TwilightFan, scary dream!!!!!! Thanks for bringing this topic back. I think there was a great thread on the old forum. I can't remember if I posted mine. If not, I think I have at least one saved on my computer and I will post if it when I find it.

Well that was a great dream wish I had dreams like that still! I remember having a dream about BF once, I can't remember how old I was when I had this dream. All I remember of it was that I was on a camping trip with my parents of grandparents in a camper. It was the middle of the night, I got up for god knows what reason, then I looked out the camper's screen door and saw the creature standing there staring at me. That Is all I remember of the dream.

• 1 month later...
Guest OntarioSquatch

I was climbing down a steep hill towards a really large lake. I saw a hairy bigfoot creature that looked like it was taking a bath on the shallow sand bar. When I got close to it, it immediately started chasing me up the hill. It was around my height and had really light brown hair. While I was running up a bigger, darker one came out from the trees and it pretty much beat the hell out of the smaller one. I was like "oh ****, you ****en killed it!". Then it came after me, but I got to the top of the hill and a construction worker in a tractor gave me a ride to a construction site. I've had other dreams before, but I can't really remember them.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

• 2 months later...

I think I remember enough of the details, of my 3 bigfoot dreams I had posted on the old forum, to repeat them here. They are my favorite dreams so far, and I had them yrs. ago, so I am lucky to even remember them at all. lol

The 1st I had over 20 yrs. ago when we first moved to the homestead we are currently living on.

A thunderstorm had woke me up around 5:00am, a little too early to wake up for work, so I made a pot of coffee, and sat on the bed looking out the window at the rain. At the back of the property is woods, with a strip of saplings between the woods and our pasture.

I saw a figure walking along that strip, and could see the head bobbing along above the saplings. The head had a full beard, and longish auburn, thick wavy hair. I thought it was our friend Kevin who is our only friend tall enough to clear the smaller trees. I wondered to myself, what's Kevin doing out here this early, & why didn't he notify us that he was going to be out there?

As the figure got closer to the window I was looking out, it passed through a clearing, and started across the pasture, that was totally clear of brush. Then I got a better look, and realised it wasn't Kevin, but someone much taller and bulkier, and totally covered in thick auburn hair from head to foot.

The figure just casually walked with a purpose, across the pasture towards the neighbor's property. That's when I woke up for real, and realised I was sitting up in bed looking out the window, but wihtout a cup of coffee, and it was all a dream.

My second dream, took place in Franklin Tennessee. We drove a camper down to visit my youngest daughter and family. She & her husband and some other families were building their own homes, and living/camping on the sites while doing so.

That evening I noticed some figures walking through the trees along the river. They were different sizes, and didn't walk like humans would. I noticed that all the people from the neighbor hood were present, so I asked my daughter who they were. She casually replied that they were swamp boogers, and nothing to be afraid of. They were just passing through, and would probably be looking for food. She said that the folks from the neighborhood, usually pooled their food scraps, and left them out for them to eat at night. I got the impression she was refering to some homeless hill people but gave it no further thought.

Later we drove into town for some groceries for a barbeque. When we got back, it had rained while we were gone, and the whole building site was covered in muddy bare foot prints. They even walked up into the partially constructed homes. Our camper had huge muddy handprints on it like something was inspecting it, which caused some alarm to me. My daughter assured us that they were harmless, and never steal anything, but were accustomed to food handouts. My wife was nervous, so that night we slept in their finished basement with their family.

The next morning it was sunny when I woke up, and my young grandaughter was talking to someone through the screen door. As I walked past, I was alarmed to see Harry from the Hendersons movie standing on the steps eyeing me suspiciously. Looking past him or her to the field behind the housing developement, I could see neighborhood kids playing, and several of the "boogers" nearby amongst them.

My daughter came to the door and handed "it" a large cereal box half full of cornflakes or something her kids didn't like, and some leftover sweet corn cobs from the night before stuffed on top, and maybe some fruit etc. She said see, they kind of act like babysitters, keeping the kids away from the river.

I think I needed a shot of insulin after that dream. lol

The 3rd and last dream was a little scarier, but not really a nightmare. A small group of family and friends, and I were climbing cliffs in a river gourge in the wilderness, for recreation.

I was in the small group in the lead, and we stopped on a ledge for a breather. After a couple minutes, I approached the edge to see if the straggling group behind us needed any help.

I could hear someone approaching the crest as I got closer. As I peered over the edge, I was surprised to see a totally black, sleek, bigfoot, just about to grab the edge to climb over. I surprised it also, and it emitted a threatening hiss like a cougar would.

I reacted by flying backwards, and we never saw it again, and the others upon catching up hadn't seen it at all. Of course everyone thought I was hallucinating from the height etc. or saw a bear.

• 7 months later...

Bumping an older thread here, but the thought seems to fit best here.

I had one of the most vivid dreams I can remember having in a long time the other night, and it was about bigfoot.

I was actually sleeping downstairs on the couch, since the kids wanted to have a "slumber party." So I got them all set on the sofa bed, got a fire going, and we all went to sleep. About 4 a.m. or so, I dreamt I was driving along a paved road with woods on either side. It wasn't dark, but not full daylight either - I'm guessing late evening. From the right, I see a figure coming down a steep embankment out of the tree line, sort of sliding down, balancing, but staying upright. As it reached the edge of the road, it turned to look at me. It was tall, long reddish brown hair. The feature that struck me most was how broad the shoulders were. I passed it and looked in the mirror, and it crossed the road in two steps and disappeared into the trees. Another car, a small blue crossover type vehicle, was approaching from the opposite direction, and I wondered if it saw it too. I debated whether to stop and go back and look - and I woke up. But I woke up with that amazing feeling of adreniline you get sometimes, I was actually feeling very warm. And the only thought in my head was, "Oh my God, I saw one. They are real."

All that was just a dream, but waking up that energized, practically sweating, it was very unusual for me. Maybe I have been reading too many posts here...

I have not, although I'd like to. For me, very little in the natural world represents fear or death, but rather mystery, the unknown, and even acceptance... belonging to the planet in such an intimate way that just as it gave us life, it can take life away. In this regard, I view Bigfoot much as I'd view a Tiger or even a storm, rather than as a killer or a menace. Likewise, I've always caught a bit of a buzz off closeup animal encounters, and on the dream level, it's an oportunity to feel that sensation without any real danger.

I guess my two dreams must be on the other dream thread. They are still very vivid for me.

First, I was watching a huge sasquatch walk up a dirt road in the forest next to a clear cut. It was cut clear on the left with huge trees towering on the right. It was just walking in the pitch black night with the whole Milky Way blazing in the night above him.

Second, I dreampt a juvenile sasquatch fell through the roof of my old apartment while running on the roof, and impaled himself on broken timbers. Poor little thing bled to death while I held it's hand, from the roof, while my neighbors watched and taped it. Creepy.