My Sighting, I Think?

Guest fire eyes

I can't feel normal or live normal because what i saw wasn't a normal everyday happening.

I don't know you so I can't say if you're weird or not, but just because one sees something weird doesn't automatically make them weird. We live in a weird world filled with mystery.

Guest fire eyes

Well, cedar rock is a place not a town /city, sorry i should of said that. The small town it is close by Quasqueton or Quasky as the locals say. My friends & i call it the REAL hills have eyes lol!

Guest fire eyes

Yep, if you drink busch light, drive a loud truck & listen to country music you will fit right in. Oh ya, dont brush your teeth, its a sin. Lol.

Well, cedar rock is a place not a town /city, sorry i should of said that. The small town it is close by Quasqueton or Quasky as the locals say. My friends & i call it the REAL hills have eyes lol!

Can you point out on the map where the sighting was?

The bigfoot must make home along this creek since the area is surrounded by farm land. It probably has plenty of food by raiding the crops and eating chickens. It's amazing it remains hidden with this many farms around but they are nocturnal which allows then to roam with out human interference.

Do you feel freaked out and afraid to go by the creek now? BFs have been known to be curious, and most of the time they are timid and run off. They only become aggressive when one gets near their nest. If there is one, there is probably a small family living in a well hidden den with in the yellow circle.

Can't seem to upload a map?

One more try for the map.....think it will work.

post-447-051941900 1316290467_thumb.jpg

Thanks for sharing with us, personally I dont think you have enough to add to the mass of info out there from other sightings to make it worth

making a federal case about it.For me and my experiences I chose to view them as gifts/curses I guess , and await until such a time I had a way to prove what I experienced. If that makes sense. Personally my family get that worried look on their face anytime BF comes up in conversation. So I dont engage in it..lol. Except where I know people understand. If ya catch my drift :)

Did you feel anything unusual.. like overt fear?

Did you feel frozen at all, like you almost couldn't move? or had to force yourself to do so?

That feeling of not being the same, that it's not quite normal life any more, that is why we are here, to talk to others who also saw it or believe it, so we know we aren't losing our minds.

Guest fire eyes

I wasn't real freaked out, but i was looking for a wepon to protect myself. Ya i know, wouldn't of done any good, but that was the first thing that came to mind. I have been down by the river again yes, but not in the same spot. I don't think it ran from me? ,just didnt want to be seen i guess. I really have to watch what i say to who, please understand my dad doesn't want me giving out directions, names ect. It is a very small town & the people in it don't like outsiders. I know that sounds so 1850ish, but it is true. I will help how ever i can, but please no more personal messages. My dad said that is to personal, sorry!

FE, I'm next door to you in Nebraska. How old are you dear? I have a brother in western IA near Glenwood. I've heard about BFs in your state. Hope you weren't scared too badly.

Guest fire eyes

I'm 18 & thanks, I'm fine. It bothers me more that there are people out there like that one guy that said to kill it for proof. My dad was in Iraq & Afghanistan & said people like him need to hear the bullets passing by there heads for hours at a time, be on the other side of things. My dad says a true man saves lives & doesn't take lives.

Your Dad is absolutely right. These beings are people, too, with lives, families & friends that they care about.

Killing one is murder, & the murderer will be punished, later if not sooner.

Fire Eyes

I have some questions for you and maybe this might help your understand encounter.

My first question is how often have you been going to this area before you encounter?

I ask this only because that most of the time that these creatures make themselves known is when they know that the person they are encountering is ready for the enconter.I am really sure that the creature did not want to harm you in any way and seems that it might have been watching you for some time.

My next question is did you really feel threaten by the creature or was it a reaction by seeing someing that is not normal?When i had my first encounter my fear came to me because i was seeing some thing i did not understand.But yet the creature did not pose a threat nor did i feel like this creature want to harm me.I under stand the fear that these creatures can leave on a person.You will be feeling this for awhile but that is ok because you have seen some thing that no one else has seen.

The difficult part will be is living with this sighting and the knowing.Coming out with it is easy but when you start telling people and they start laughing at you well that is when it becomes an issue.Most people shut down and keep it to them selves but there people here who have gone through this themselves that can help.Some of the things that might be helpfull to you is trying to gain some proof like tracks or broken branches where the sighting took place.This place you might have been might be a place of where it gather food like clams or even fish.If you are not ready that is ok ,but this creature at least we know is in this area and do not be alarmed by it presence.It will avoide people at all cost it wants nothing to do with us humans.

Guest fire eyes

Sasfooty(cute name) thanks for understanding.

Julio126,i have been to that specific sandbar 8-10 times in a 2yr time frame. I wasn't scared stiff, but i was worried. If it wanted to harm me it could of with ease. Like i said it stepped out of the tree line as if to get a better look at me i guess? I do want to go back to that sandbar again, but i want to be prepared, for what i dont know. The harvesting clams sounds true, there are always tons of shells right there, but i haven't seen any odd tracks in the sand? I guess i wasn't looking for them either.

Your Dad is absolutely right. These beings are people, too, with lives, families & friends that they care about.

Killing one is murder, & the murderer will be punished, later if not sooner.

Yes, it could be sooner if another one is watching you.

• masterbarber locked and unlocked this topic
  • masterbarber locked this topic