My Sighting, I Think?

Guest fire eyes

If she wants to "get to know the hairy guy" (which creeps ME out by the way) then do it the Sasfooty way.

If she wants to prove that a BF lives in central Iowa....then do it "my" way.

Maybe you should take a breath, too, & try to uncreep. I'm not talking about getting to "know" him in the Biblical sense. I'm a female, too, & I've managed to avoid that for these many years.

I doubt that doing it the traditional way (your way) is likely to prove a BF lives in central Iowa, any more than it has proved he lives anywhere else.

^^^^ Well it's decided then...neither way will apparently prove anything.

(Case closed...let's pack it up folks!....I'll see you all on the Chupacabra forum)

Edited by slabdog

Fire eyes, your interest in BF is really cool, since you have seen one and most of us haven't. There is a down side since most local folks think BF is not real which makes discussing your passion with others a beginning point for mockery. In your small community, others including family members may ridicule you so beware. Many of us want to discuss BF, but we are selective as to whom we confide in so keep this in mind. We don't want you to get tagged in your community.

Since you are young and eager to learn about BF, you could consider going to college to study wildlife biology. My wife's nephew works as one, and he spends his lots of time in the wild documenting fish and mammals in Oregon. He gets paid to go out collecting evidence! Try the link below.

http://www.nrem.iastate.edu/

Guest para ape

I'm back.

First,I want to say that my time here has been unique.I was on the history boards for two years and was never suspended.I never even recieved a warning the entire time that I was there.But I guess there is a first time for everything.

Anyways,here again in fire eyes sighting,those red-glowing eyes are mentioned.I've read so many reports where eyewitnesses have described this.

Guest fire eyes

Georgem,i love wildlife & get paid doing it hmmmm,i like that! My close family supports me & belive me, but the few outsiders I've told, well its 50/50. In the short time I've been dealing with this it seems to me maybe other locals have seen or heard things, because when i bring it up, we'll there faces show fear i guess? .

Anyways,here again in fire eyes sighting,those red-glowing eyes are mentioned. I’ve read so many reports where eyewitnesses have described this.

Para ape

You seem to keep wanting to think paranormal explanation but yet there is a good explanation in fire eye's sighting. Read:

I’m from & I seen "it" in northern Iowa. I was just walking the banks & sandbars near cedar rock in early June (I pick up clam shells for art )& about 9pm I heard something move in the timber to my left, as I pointed my flashlight in the direction of the sound I seen two red eyes then the figure itself .it was no more than 10-15 sec time frame. My dad is 6'4"280ish & it would of towered over him.

.She had a flash light with her when she seen the creature she spotted it with the light which explains the eye glow. No big deal and it happens with deer a lot so to me this is normal. I have yet to witness eye shine that glows under it’s own power. I really do not believe that they have this power to do this. Sorry for going of track but you have to keep it real if you want learn this creature.

Fire eyes

You have a good chance to getting to know this creature on you own, Do not believe that this creature just happen to be there by accident. You had a two year going to this area looking for shells and I am sure that it knew you pretty well enough that you would not hurt it. Some how I know that you know this, but were not sure until that day. The experience can be emotional ,when you start to understand more about them. It could be a blessing and a curse all rolled up into one. The things you learn hold them close and you will always know when you are being hoaxed or the real thing. Stay vigilant and keep an open mind and do not let people fog your thoughts .You discover the truth and stay happy. :)

"have yet to witness eye shine that glows under it’s own power. I really do not believe that they have this power to do this"

This is going to get you back into the tapetum lucidum debate lol.

To be fair, I want to add that BFRO has made contributions to the study -- their report collection is unique and huge and an excellent source of information. Everyone interested in bf should read as much as they can.

Do bear in mind that some people and organizations have a vested interest in the topic. The degree to which it constitutes a conflict of interest is just speculation. The degree to which it affects selective sighting reporting is speculation, too. I don't see any problem having them check out a sighting. If you don't like'em, stop talking to them.

If you don't like what para ape says, put him on ignore or just don't respond.

I have seen bf eyes glowing (or relecting) red in daytime, but from shadows... as to glow or reflect, IDK.

Julio,are you aware that in alot of encounters there was no light source reflecting off their eyes?How do you explain that?

Can you post some of these reports? If we can't explain something, this doesn't mean it's para normal. Now if we have hunderds of witnesses claiming BF walks on water, then you have a point. Mother Nature may not have blessed BF with para normal qualities, but BF does have super human qualities which is still impressive. Imagine BF competing in Olympic weight lifting! para normal or super human?

Fire eyes, BF is really confined to the creek area since farmland borders all sides. How far would it be to follow the creek before BF could escape into forested mountains? BF might be passing through or comes out of the hills to feast along the creek each summer.

It would be neat if BF picked you to hang out with. The beauty and the beast type story.

Edited by georgerm

Guest para ape

Some of those reports are on the BFRO and GCBRO websites.I even read a report where the creature's eyes where glowing in broad daylight!

There is no way an actual animal could have glowing eyes.I really think it's wishful thinking on the part of many in the flesh and blood camp to try to explain the paranormal aspects as possibly some unknown natural traits.People just refuse to believe that this thing is paranormal in any way.

Georgerm, I have seen the glowing eyes that had no light shining toward them. It was just after dark, & I was sitting on the back porch. I noticed a strange green glow just above the roof of a shed, about 50 feet from where I was sitting. The shed is under trees, & the moon wasn't up at that time. There was no light coming from the house.

I never looked directly at the glow, but watched it from the corner of my eye. The darker it got the brighter the glow became. Finally, I realized that it had to be one of them, so I looked directly at it, & I could tell that there were two glowing spots.

For some reason, it seemed funny that he was watching me & I could see him, so I laughed & said, "I see your eyes".

The story gets stranger from there, but anyway, there was positively no light shining in his eyes.

I think the red glow does require having light shined in them to show up, though.

Guest fire eyes

Well slabdog was correct when he said there isn't a vast area for this thing to move free of sight. On the other hand the areas that are wooded are very dense & in some spots dark even in daylight.you are talking about glowing eyes in daylight or close to dark with no light source? I have witnessed something like that i think, there was no color just 2 round orbs i guess i would call it? This had nothing to do with my sighting & was about 3 weeks after in a different area 150 yrds away.

• masterbarber locked and unlocked this topic
  • masterbarber locked this topic