The Ketchum Report

If you look through it, it also says this

You seem to have found a mis-linked page or search query with no matching results. Please trying your search again. If you feel that you should be staring at something a little more concrete, feel free to email the author of this site or browse the archives.

hahahaha I like it

By the way,this neither a yay nor nay,I simply find the statement funny

Edited by JohnC

Looks like more third hand information from a questionable source who's been grinding an axe for Paulides. Maybe he has one of those rejected samples people have been asking about.

BFF Patron

Bigfoot evidence blog is reporting the paper has been rejected.

This is one case where I will side with Mr. Paulides comments on the blog rejecting Fasano's blurb wholesale. If I had to choose on credibility I'd choose Paulides statements over Fasano's any day of the week,

twice on a Sunday or an after Christmas Monday.

I'm not sure why so many of the other bloggers are paying attention to Fasano. He's not the most reliable source.

BTW - Paulides response has been removed. Can anyone give us a synopsis of what he said?

Edited by rwridley

It's still there, RWRIDLEY.

I can say without any doubt this is a complete lie and I truly question why anyone prints things like this. If you want to know the truth, go to the source, Dr. Ketchum or us (NABIGFOOTSEARCH.COM) and we will gladly answer the questions. If the study had been compromised or the data flawed, why carry on the charade, it would be over, but, this isn't the case. The people involved in the research are some of the best in the field and are ensuring that it is done accurately, this takes time and thus the reason it's never been accomplished in the past.

I usually don't respond to these types of blogs, but to print something from Mr.Fasano about a topic he knows nothing about (our research) is truly questioned. I understand that this topic makes for interesting reading but journalistic etiquette means that you don't publish something unless you can verify the information from two independent sources, I wish more people adhered to this standard.

I encourage all to read the standard that is needed in a scientific paper and there would be an understanding for the secrecy, length of time and effort that goes into this. Many of the fringe players in this research arena know that there time is limited once the standard is set and we know for certain the lineage of the biped and thus you are seeing some very odd and exaggerated statements. Remember, the old guard of the bigfoot world has had a death grip on the topic for 50 years and have not advanced the research, please ask yourself "why." The books they wrote, the theories they presented all were based on one hypothesis, if that theory proves to be incorrect, their research is just a history lesson....

Happy Holidays to all.

David Paulides

North America Bigfoot Search

BFF Patron

edit (no longer required)

its still there RW

edit for satelite delay

Oops, I was looking on the wrong blog. I was looking for it on Fasano's blog. I see it on Shawns. Thankss!

Watch out....those NDA's will strike quickly.

Is anyone sure it was Paulides that made the comment? If it was, he's right on the verge of getting cuffed, tased and stuffed for talking out of line like that. A good tasering will take care of his making any un-authorized and non-approved comments again.

Nalajr