Alaska Bone Yard

norseman

6 hours ago, Huntster said:

There are lots of areas in Alaska where bones and tusks can be readily found.

Super cool! I was shocked to hear him say they found bones sawed in half!

Hundreds of thousands of ancient bones have been pulled from the melted permafrost and geological formations on the land, suggesting a potential sudden mass-death event that washed hundreds of thousands of dead animals into the same deposit.

The Daily Caller spoke to co-director of the Comet Research Group and founder of the Cosmic Summit George Howard, who theorized a number of reasons the heap of bones are all at the site. The coolest part? Howard actually has a mammoth tusks from Fairbanks — incredibly close, if not the exact same site now owned by Reeves.

The tusk contains residue of a massive asteroid impact,

https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/05/john-reeves-boneyard-alaska-graham-hancock-joe-rogan-cosmic-tusk/
Asteroid hit piled them up according to this, Tunguska Events, when and where will the next one happen.

Here’s some pictures of the cut bones, looks like it was done by a metal saw, could have been somebody looking for marrow or just checking them out long after the fact:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvnNKQhpiqL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA%3D%3D&img_index=1

Edited by Chim Chim

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Super cool! I was shocked to hear him say they found bones sawed in half!

Me, too. I'd never heard that before. 

Piles of bones were found by Alaska miners going way back into the previous century. Hydraulic mining ( water canons ) was used to sluice hillsides away to move the slurry to the processing areas. They had bones up the ying-yang. In areas that were not being mined, concentrations of bones that were deposited by water have been found in Alaska and Siberia. In the previous century, theories on Earth-crust displacement spawned ideas of tsunamis washing the animals to their final resting place. Those theories do not hold water. Besides bones, jumbled up layers of loess are found. Water did not come from the sea side. The animals were drowned and washed down stream from glacial lake outbursts sourced in Canada. I looked into this years ago and looks like I will need to put some material in Campfire Chat. The destruction and power of a glacial lake outburst is difficult to comprehend. A lot of bones have been washed out to sea. The outbursts repeat over time. Wash, rinse, repeat. Much of Eastern Washington and the Columbia River gorge were formed by repeated outbursts. 

"Besides bones, jumbled up layers of loess are found". Loess looks like loess. How would you know that the layers of loess are jumbled up?  The researchers look at the paleomagnetic signature of the loess and scratch their heads.

The displays on social media about tusks, etc are boring and they are in the wrong century.

• Upvote 2

I'm thinking that the sawed tusk might have been sticking out of a frozen bank, and somebody cut it off for the easy salvage rather than return and work the bank away.