Searching for Sasquatch: The She-Squatchers

CelticKevin

I watched this yesterday. If any of you are wondering about if it is worth watching....NO.
Are you going to see any amazing evidence, gain new insight into the subject, or learn anything new in any way? NO.

Is it worth the $2.99 Amazon rental fee? NO.

Are you going to see a giggling girls club waving pink and green smoke bombs as they walk in slow-mo, learn they hate spiders, learn they can't keep a canoe afloat, learn they "work hard, play hard. and love hard", and watch a brief night "expedition" that yields nothing but watching one of them remove her make up, and listen to one talk about her psychic abilities to remote view Bigfoot (as well as locate missing persons and solve crimes)? YES

Is Jason Kenzie clearly a poor documentarian and completely buffoonish interviewer? YES.

Don't walk...RUN away from this dreck.

• Thanks 1

Thank you for taking one for the team.  I've started a GoFundMe page to get you reimbursed.

I think I know where they did their "expedition".  A friend of mine had them out to his property which is active, but he told me exactly what you said, remote viewing, not wanting to go out at night, etc.  

Two of them said they had a daylight sighting.  Was that mentioned?  

10 hours ago, Northern Lights said:

Thank you for taking one for the team.  I've started a GoFundMe page to get you reimbursed.

I think I know where they did their "expedition".  A friend of mine had them out to his property which is active, but he told me exactly what you said, remote viewing, not wanting to go out at night, etc.  

Two of them said they had a daylight sighting.  Was that mentioned?  

They were on the Native reservation tribal land as one of them...honestly can't tell you which one because none made any good impression upon me and they're as interchangeable as Legos...is a member of the tribe. But the whole expedition took maybe 5-10 minutes. The most they got was being questioned by the tribal police who didn't think they belonged on tribal land.

Also can't say if they mentioned the daytime sightings as I was zoning in and out.

The killer of a head scratcher was when they showed a clip of FLIR footage they claimed was a BF seeming to be skinning a deer. They filmed it for like 15 minutes before they stopped because they got bored or decided they didn't need that much footage or some such idiocy. I don't think they even went back to check the site for further evidence. (So I call b.s. on them)