Erickson Project

Guest Stubstad

I TOTALLY withdraw the remark. In fact, as it turns out I still have no idea what BobbyO's remark even meant. Which makes my remark even more uncalled for.

SORRY! I do not wish to offend anyone.

Richard

I don't disagree with what you have said in the above post, but I do have an issue with how you have selectively used that information on this forum to whip up the forum membership in the past three months. I think you mean exactly what you say, when you say it, despite claiming the contrary, to elicit the intended reaction. Watching how you waffle back and forth in your opinions depending on which way the conversation is heading has been highly entertaining.

Mr. Stubstad accuses Melba K. and D Randles of "knowing" (100 %) what Sasquatch are Via DNA , and blasts them for having anything to do with the shooting samples, but only claims 97 % certainty they actually exist. :) And the shooter should have been 100% instantaneously despite the heavy covering of hair. ^_^

It seems a sticky wicket for Mr. Stubstead. I have to side with Jodie, in that he seems to have delicately insinuated much in his past posting history.

What have you to say, Richard? We're all ever sooooo wishing for some definitive statements from anyone purporting to have inside information.

SSR Team

BobbyO:

What does "WT*" mean?

I don't believe you're that naive Richard to be honest..Try replacing the " * " with an " F " & then you'll be there, it's a very common 3 letter abbreviation within your Country's use of the English language.

All I wanted to do with withdraw my post after-the-fact because I didn't realize who you were.

Well there's an Edit button for that which can be used instead of antagonising people & insinuating that Volunteers of this Forum have special privileges.

Honestly, the beer/coffee/but not the steak sounds good, because by now I have absolutely no idea whatsoever of the "truth" you refer to (is it sasquatch in general; Ketchum; the term "Moderator"; DNA; mtDNA; nuDNA; etc.?

Again, i don't believe your as naive to not being able to understand what i wrote in " Oh & to answer your question, for your 97%, i raise you my 100% because of my own eyes. :thumbsup: "

Thank you for volunteering your time. I know how it feels.

Richard

My bold above.

You're a smart Man Richard, clearly..

I'm not quite sure why you're playing dumb though nor why you are attempting to stir the Pot with regards to the people who volunteer to run this Site as best as they can..

If i didn't know better, i'd say you were trying to get banned from this Forum, for one reason or another which i haven't a clue why.

Edited by BobbyO

SSR Team

Just wanted to add that even though the last few Posts have been from Members of the Forum that " steer the Ship " this most certainly wouldn't be a Witch Hunt, like having 3 of those people ( myself included ) Posting with direct regards to you RS..

So please don't try & make it out to be.. :)

Edit : To replace 4 with 3 as i didn't realise Jodie wasn't a Mod any more..

Edited by BobbyO

SSR Team

No hard feelings with me RS, onwards & upwards.. ;)

My only concern about Adrian recouping his $$ is that in all of his collected video clips, there's probably less than a minute of top-notch, world-shaking footage (I hear the Kentucky footage is about 20 seconds). So...I'm afraid that the best stuff will inevitably be posted online by hundreds or thousands of people. Yes, that will be copyright infringement, but he won't be able to sue everyone. DVD sales will die off if potential customers come to know that the best material is available for free. Only us die-hards will buy the DVD to view every split second. His best avenue to make back his investment would seem to be selling the documentary to a major network.

BFF Patron

Maybe it's just an astute lawyer who wants to sell to another (Ketchum's) lawyer eventually?

I'm sure that it could even be some big name BF'er's group that has had legal representation on staff in the past or has relatives with a legal background (e.g., *cough*::TB::*cough*)

Reminds me of the guy who bought up every possible variation of the URL name for 21st Century Fox in hopes the studio would have to offer him big money for them....instead the studio decided not to update it's name at the turn of the 21st. :rolleyes:

Guest Stubstad

Well, the guy that registered a whole bunch of sasquatch DNA related URLs last December specializes in entertainment litigation. I'm guessing he represents Dr. Ketchum.

Maybe we can expect the mother of all bigfoot reality shows.

I went to that link and a name popped out at me, which was: Hank Fasthoff

I recall Ketchum incessantly referring to a "Hank" attorney of hers for some length of time. I think you are right; this is very likely the guy.

Meanwhile, I understand she has someone else, but I really don't know for sure nor do I know the name of her new attorney, or attorneys maybe.

As far as the above remark about Erickson recouping his $3m, I can tell you he harbors no hope whatsoever of ever doing so. Of course, he would be happy with a nickle or dime here and there, but his stated goal--proof of the species or subhuman or feral human or whatever sasquatch is--remains so.

His current "issues" are twofold: 1) A rather unfortunately worded NDA (with no expiration date) with Ketchum; one that may in fact tie both of their hands to do anything meaningful on their own, and 2) the depressed real estate market in North America.

The former would depend on the lawyers & their ultimate desire to litigate (the lawyers on both sides, I mean), while the latter has direly affected Adrian's ability to maneuver, whether with regards to sasquatch or his own business options.

Richard