Erickson Project

Guest Fanofsquatch

Erickson Project DNA update:

Latest news on when the peer review might be done is possibly in 1-2 months.

Might and possibly? 1-2 months give or take a year, so what you are saying is maybe sometime in the future there could possibly just maybe be some sort of result that we may or may not hear about. This is not an update.

Take away the dash between the 1 and 2. My sources say 12 months - not 1 to 2.

:( Oh Man! I keep hearing soon, then we hear a year, then soon again, Does anyone know anything for sure?

I'm afraid of dying from old age *before* this stuff is revealed. :blink:

Do we have any positive knowledge of how much longer before the big revealing?

I hope it's sooner rather then later..

:blush: How do I keep doing double posts? :ph34r: I have no clue, and it keeps happening.. :ph34r: Edited by SweetSusiq

Erickson Project DNA update:

Latest news on when the peer review might be done is possibly in 1-2 months.

I was under the impression that it was coming out in the very near future. I could swear that I read that on one of these threads very recently?

I believe parn stated on another thread that " a little birdy told him that they would get a verdict by a journal this week". I'm not sure if that was a joke or not though

I believe parn stated on another thread that " a little birdy told him that they would get a verdict by a journal this week". I'm not sure if that was a joke or not though

Yep, that's where I read it. Thanks for confirming this as I thought I was losing my mind!

Yep, that's where I read it. Thanks for confirming this as I thought I was losing my mind!

No problem! I think the pace that this project is going is making a lot of us lose our minds!

BFF Patron

:blush: How do I keep doing double posts? :ph34r: I have no clue, and it keeps happening.. :ph34r:

We have insight into what is happening, it has been documented/reported, investigated and the report turned over to CFZ technicians

to be addressed.

Would someone kindly clarify something for me. I know that OP, Mr. Paulides, Ericksen, and other groups and individuals all submitted evidence to Dr. Ketchum for testing. I know that all participants most likely signed NDA, however if some of these samples were paid for by private financing, which I am assuming Mr. Paulides group did, will all the results be revealed at the same time or will those that were paid for by private financing receive their results and be able to publicly release them. Mr. Ericksen has at times released several trailers, public statements to the effect that proof is imminent and years have gone by. Will the results be contingent on one person/groups agreement with Dr. Ketchum, or does Dr. Ketchum control the release of all results irregardless of who paid the bill. Thanks for helping me understand the dynamics of who's got what and who's got the power.

We have insight into what is happening, it has been documented/reported, investigated and the report turned over to CFZ technicians

to be addressed.

Thank you so very much. :blink: It's becoming embarrassing.. :blush:

Guest Carl

Maybe they can make a short video explaing some things without spoiling anything. Just something to keep us interested and stuff, you know? IDK about everyone else but my anxiousness for this documentary is turning to restlessness everyday that passes with nothing new. It kinda stinks.

Edited by Carl

Guest COGrizzly

Ok - Here's my question - So all this stupid waiting on DNA BS, but probably with no body. Still suppose to be "groundbreaking". It's been YEARS, right? Don't the major players in this run the risk of DYING before the release? :unsure:

Edited by COGrizzly

Ok - Here's my question - So all this stupid waiting on DNA BS, but probably with no body. Still suppose to be "groundbreaking". It's been YEARS, right? Don't the major players in this run the risk of DYING before the release? :unsure:

:lol: :lol: :lol: