Erickson Project

BFF Patron
HOLD YOUR BREATH -- WE'RE TRYING TO GET THERE, FINALLY !!!
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Dr. Ketchum to release anything soon. She may well do so, especially if it is based on some kind of "internal" peer review (not a true peer review, of course), but miracles can happen.

DON'T hold your breath.

I'm confused by your last few posts Richard, first you say do and then you say don't.......have you changed your mind that quickly or received new information in between posts?

Anyway, what did he spend 2.5-3.0 million on? Did he put that money towards building Dr. Ketchum a new DNA diagnostics lab from the ground up.

The habituation site, the salaries for his team, the equipment, the testing supplies used by Ketchum "on his samples" Processing his video footage into a documentary etc. Nice try in misinforming readers that he sent it all to Ketchum.

I'm confused by your last few posts Richard, first you say do and then you say don't.......have you changed your mind that quickly or received new information in between posts?

LOL , it is confusing.

Richard,

Welcome back

"In Topic: Interview With Richard Stubstad "are Bigfoots Human?"

By Stubstad

07 July 2011 - 12:46 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen:

This will be my last entry within this Forum. This is not because I’ve been banned (although anything is possible) but because my entries have caused too much controversy, and as a few individuals put it, a tangible and veritable “stressed out†feeling."

hhmmpph..

that didn't take long....

:mellow:

Edited by slabdog

Guest COGrizzly

Richard,

Welcome back

hhmmpph..

that didn't take long....

:mellow:

Sure are seeing plenty of that 'round here lately, eh?

I got the impression the first quote is related to the Erickson project that he has a NDA with and the second quote is related to Dr Ketchum who is with the Olympic project. I don't think they were referring to the same project.

The habituation site, the salaries for his team, the equipment, the testing supplies used by Ketchum "on his samples" Processing his video footage into a documentary etc. Nice try in misinforming readers that he sent it all to Ketchum.

Ah, it wasn't an attempt. I did begin that statement with a "Did". It was supposed to be a question though apparently I didn't place the question mark. Blame it on a typo.

This habituation site, is it something he must pay a fee for going to? Or did he purchase this land?

I also thought I read somewhere that someone contributed their own money to have the "samples" tested. I might have been mistaken though, but does anyone know how much this project is receiving in donations?

Guest billgreen2010

hey rich ty for NEW above UPDATE regarding this ongoing twisted interesting situation keep us posted ok keep on squatching ok :) TO BE VERY CONTINUED....... indeedy

Edited by billgreen2010

Ah, it wasn't an attempt. I did begin that statement with a "Did". It was supposed to be a question though apparently I didn't place the question mark. Blame it on a typo.

This habituation site, is it something he must pay a fee for going to? Or did he purchase this land?

It was a purchase. I'm surprised you didn't know that but knew about the 3 mil he had in his project.

I also thought I read somewhere that someone contributed their own money to have the "samples" tested. I might have been mistaken though, but does anyone know how much this project is receiving in donations?

The Erickson project is funded by Erickson, which owns no part of the Ketchum Project, except for the work done on his samples and the sequencing data.

It was a purchase. I'm surprised you didn't know that but knew about the 3 mil he had in his project.

Didn't you reply to my post in which I had quoted Stubstad? I'm surprised you are so selective in your reading.

The Erickson project is funded by Erickson, which owns no part of the Ketchum Project, except for the work done on his samples and the sequencing data.

I'm guessing acceptance of Dr. Ketchum's project could also possibly lead to validation of the Erickson project since his samples are with Dr. Ketchum. So in a way they are kind of tied together.

These habitation sites, I'm assuming are also where his DNA samples were collected from?

Admin

Master Barber- It would seem to be that if you have the DNA and it is all OK and you try to tie it to a clip that may or may not be chopped , it would seem to be difficult. In other words you may need a body to say- OK this is what they look like, see it, feel it, touch it. The DNA just might only say that its from an unknown primate with out corraborating how tall, how much it weight, or simular physical attributes that go along with it. Maybe some one can help me with that one. ptangier :huh:

ptangier,

The reason I asked that particular question was that there seems to be (at least) one independent observation that none of the footage is “new” and that most likely all of it was furnished by the residents who claimed that habituation scenario.

If you’ll read through the two blog entries I linked to in post # 1111, you will see why I asked the question. I thought Richard might know whether any BF footage was taken by the Erickson team, independent of what they were given by the residents. In other words, were they able to obtain their own video of the creatures (?).

I’m not particularly curious about DNA corroboration at this point, just interested in whether they were able to repeat conditions that allowed them to obtain their own footage.

Didn't you reply to my post in which I had quoted Stubstad? I'm surprised you are so selective in your reading.

That appears to be so, and my bad, stubstad did mention the 3 mil. I take it you haven't been following these projects and DNA stuff very long.

I'm guessing acceptance of Dr. Ketchum's project could also possibly lead to validation of the Erickson project since his samples are with Dr. Ketchum. So in a way they are kind of tied together.

That is a possibility.

These habitation sites, I'm assuming are also where his DNA samples were collected from?

That is what is claimed.

Guest Trublmaker

I believe Carly Simon sang it best-

"anticipation

anticipation

is making me wait

is keeping me waiting"

:D