Erickson Project

Guest Bigfoothunter

The fur looks much like that seen on a carnival stuffy. Real animals tend to have a downward direction that their hair flows ... not like that of a cheap shag rug fresh from the dryer.

Another issue is the camera being so close to the alleged subject. The film location is almost looking down at it and if one walked up to the subject so to be seen at that particular angle, and yet it just laid there, then those two observations alone makes me suspicious of the whole affair.

I am reminded of a phone call that Jason Valenti got from Tom Biscardi saying that Tom was right there at the Georgia hoax location and had touched the creature's foot as it laid thawed in the freezer, which we later found out that the whole thing was just one big con job.

Guest vilnoori

Thanks for that, Masterbarber. I hadn't seen that before. Not very well groomed, is it. In fact it looks sick or almost dying, or maybe even dead. Most primates are VERY well groomed by their tribe mates.

Guest CannibalYeti

I've seen families of bears in my yard that sleeping squatch looks exactly like a cub. Even the quality of the fur is bear-like , not ape like. I hope Erickson has better stuff than sleeping boo-boo and that lame pancake video of the hobo in the jacket scarfing hot cakes.

Guest jimmy simpson

Also, isn't the head of the creature on the right hand side of the photo? I recall a post showing the head on the left, and I could never see that. Now with this clearer pic, it looks like the head is on the right side.

thats how i see it

Guest HairyGreek

Even the quality of the fur is bear-like , not ape like.

I think LAL's ape photograph in the Erickson article thread found in the General Discussion area does a fairly good job at disputing that claim.

Edited by HairyGreek

Guest CannibalYeti

I see you point about the fur. The sleepy "squatch" is still looks more like a bear cub to me. Without any scale reference and no specific anatomical details to go on I have to go with the Ockam's razor approach.

Guest gershake

You're using it to shave differently than me, then. :D If this is not a sasquatch, a hoax would be the more logical conclusion than a bear cub IMO.

My dog is very hairy and looks alot like the shaggy dog of disney fame. He looks just like the animal in the photo when he is laying on his side sleeping. Looks like a god to me.

Admin

Your dog looks like a god? :unsure:

Admin
:lol: :lol: :lol: