Erickson Project

All I know is if the documentary doesn't work out, he still has a blockbuster on his hands!

A down on his luck real-estate investor who goes all-in on an expedition to document the existence of the most mythological beast of all time! He's racing against the clock to beat the B.F.R.O, NABS, The Olympic Project, and Tom 'The Bomb' Biscardi to the punch. All the while a beautiful, single DNA expert with a Ph.D, MBA, and an NDA is torn whether she should take all the credit for the discovery, and publish her paper alone, or if she will let one of them get their fifteen minutes before the time is up. Unbeknownst to all of them a sinister trickster code named Silver Fox is plotting to ruin all of them by leaking their information to an underground cult-like message board forum, and give all of their secrets away for FREE! You'll be laughing one minute, crying the next, then calling your lawyer to sue someone a little while after that. It's Harry and the Henderson's meets The Legend of Zelda. If you liked Indiana Jones, then you'll love Sasquatch:The Quest! Coming soon, or kind of soon, or later to a theatre, or DVD, or straight to the internet underground(depending on the DNA results) near you!

I can't wait!

All I know is if the documentary doesn't work out, he still has a blockbuster on his hands!

A down on his luck real-estate investor who goes all-in on an expedition to document the existence of the most mythological beast of all time! He's racing against the clock to beat the B.F.R.O, NABS, The Olympic Project, and Tom 'The Bomb' Biscardi to the punch. All the while a beautiful, single DNA expert with a Ph.D, MBA, and an NDA is torn whether she should take all the credit for the discovery, and publish her paper alone, or if she will let one of them get their fifteen minutes before the time is up. Unbeknownst to all of them a sinister trickster code named Silver Fox is plotting to ruin all of them by leaking their information to an underground cult-like message board forum, and give all of their secrets away for FREE! You'll be laughing one minute, crying the next, then calling your lawyer to sue someone a little while after that. It's Harry and the Henderson's meets The Legend of Zelda. If you liked Indiana Jones, then you'll love Sasquatch:The Quest! Coming soon, or kind of soon, or later to a theatre, or DVD, or straight to the internet underground(depending on the DNA results) near you!

I can't wait!

Very good post. Two thumbs way up!

Guest jimmy simpson

I can't wait!

ha ha ha ... thats great... honestly , one of the cleverest, funniest things ive seen yet.

thanks for the good belly laugh :D :D :D

Guest bsruther

Thanks Bill Green.

Hopefully, Erickson will see it and get his feathers ruffled...Oh, I forgot, he doesn't pay attention to blogs and forums.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stubstad

Thanks Bill Green.

Hopefully, Erickson will see it and get his feathers ruffled...Oh, I forgot, he doesn't pay attention to blogs and forums.

You're right, Erickson doesn't pay any attention to these blog sites. He has better things to do.

All of you are commenting as if you have seen the hi-def video clip from which the frame grab was taken literally out of context. It goes without saying that the frame grab does little if any justice to the actual sequence in its entirety, which is nothing short of amazing. And that's not the only sequence -- far from it.

The pancake video is the worst of the lot, and I don't think Erickson's crew was even involved in taking that early clip.

But what do I know? I've only been interested in the sasquai since 2009, so I'm sure that Erickson must have spent his $3m or so just hoaxing the whole thing, after faking these habituation sites for a few years or more in order to get the opportunity to fool me. You think?

Without the documentary (which is partial by a LONG shot), based on the DNA evidence I've seen, I'm still 97% or so sure that these creatures exist -- including those from the Erickson sites where DNA was collected as well.

And the 97% figure was arrived at without considering as collaborating evidence the video footage I've seen.

Could it all have been hoaxed of faked? Sure. Anything can these days.

Was it hoaxed? I really don't think so. It would be difficult to justify that kind of expenditure just as a joke or hoax. Adrian isn't THAT rich. He still has to work pretty hard for a living, just like I do. And I wouldn't spend a plug nickle on any sasquatch hoax. Maybe a fishing hoax (did you see how BIG that fish was -- the one that got away?), but not something this important -- this hominoid.

Was the DNA hoaxed? No.

Richard Stubstad

Richard,

Can we assume from your above statements that you've seen all of Erickson's footage, or perhaps the documentary is complete and you've watched it?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Bonehead74

I'm just afraid that the elements - some of the less desirable ones - of PacNWSquatcher's post will come to fruition.

I hope that it doesn't become a circus for all of the naysayers to exploit. Hopefully all involved will do what's right for the subject, not just for themselves.