99% Sure Sasquatches Do Not Exist

Guest COGrizzly

Why are you making up things that are not my position, claiming them as my position, and then rebuking me for them?

I think maybe a straw man had red herring for breakfast, etc. It's best to ignore one's position when it is contrary to the argument you wish to put forth on their behalf.

BTW, unrelated, I hope you have more difficult to explain evenings. Next time you're in So Oregon, let's have a steak at Omar's (not that you're coming out this way, it's just easier for me to make plans if I know you're not coming and we're not actually meeting). On a more serious note, you should check out our lab (by our I mean So Oregon, I have no affiliation than familiarity), it's one of it's only kind in the country and I think you'd find it fascinating.

Guest COGrizzly

I think maybe a straw man had red herring for breakfast, etc. It's best to ignore one's position when it is contrary to the argument you wish to put forth on their behalf.

BTW, unrelated, I hope you have more difficult to explain evenings. Next time you're in So Oregon, let's have a steak at Omar's (not that you're coming out this way, it's just easier for me to make plans if I know you're not coming and we're not actually meeting). On a more serious note, you should check out our lab (by our I mean So Oregon, I have no affiliation than familiarity), it's one of it's only kind in the country and I think you'd find it fascinating.

I'M SO CONFUSED! (YELLIN BECAUSE SOMEONE IS USING THE VACUUM CLEANER AND YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HEAR ME IF I DIDNT)

So am I COGrizzly and it has nothing to do with vacuum cleaners!!! Actually, I was trying to comment on the absurdity of taking someone's position and twisting into something completely different to create an argument that isn't there.

BTW, unrelated to much, a wolf was seen just several miles from my house (I live in So Oregon). I had no idea. Then I read in today's paper they expect them in California soon (the one in So Oregon will likely keep going south to Calif). I guess a young male has been zig-zagging across Oregon and is no within 20 miles of the California border. I think that's about as cool as it gets. Wolf/wolves in So Oregon and maybe California (I don't think CA has had them in 80 years or something)! I wonder how it's going to effect deer/elk populations (as I've read it's made a significant impact in other states). I'm kind of excited about another predator in the woods.

Guest COGrizzly

I wonder how it's going to effect deer/elk populations (as I've read it's made a significant impact in other states). I'm kind of excited about another predator in the woods.

In just a few years the reintroduction of Wolves into the Yellowstone ecosystem changed the landscape. Look it up sometime, but I believe the presence of wolves "pushed" the ungulates (elk and mulies) away from the rivers and streams. Since the rivers and streams vegetation was not being munched on constantly, it had a domino effect on the ecosystem all the way down to bugs.

(And I was just kidding a bit. I knew what you were referring to!)