Does A Bigfoot/ufo Connection Exist?

Guest thekingdomkeys

BFF Patron
....There is not enough data to make any connection other than close proximity (and one must believe the witness). If we extend accounts of eyeshine, psychic ability, and/or elusiveness to a UFO connection the same road blocks exist, even more i suppose, than with the relict hominid bio-BF.

I note you include "eyeshine" in the woo (ufo connection) factor discussion. As some smaller primates demonstrate eyeshine (granted they are the "wet-nose" or smaller versions, with the exception of the prosimians), it is just as valid as other discussions given the numbers of reports in the John Green Database which number in the hundreds of eyeshine reports (and not all yellow) are entered and do not necessarily represent cases of eye reflectivity. His system of coding did lack specificity in the way things were broken out. The jury seems to be out on the eye-glow now and perhaps it is that to which you were referring.

Perhaps, you meant eyeshine seen alone without a sighting of a bipedal producing it? I don't know, but having seen examples of eyeshine where ambient light was lacking, and in multiple nonhuman bipedals in the same incident, I subscribe that there is something to the phenomenon. Yes, most of bigfooting comes down to a witness believability phenom.

Edited by bipedalist

Maybe we should say "What will it take to prove that there is NO CONNECTION between BF and UFO's" ??

Simple. Just prove that either bigfoot, or UFO's, or both don't exist, thereby negating any potential connection. It's elementary, my dear Watson.

P.S. Is there a tongue-in-cheek Smiley?

Aaahh Bonehead74, in that case I got proof in my pocket--and so do you! Just look, nothing is there that can be matched to BF or a UFO right? Therefore, they do not exist at all right? LOL

Stan is gettin' up there in years LOL my father in law used to talk to him when they both lived near Greensburg...all those years ago. I always thought there was a possible connection between the two subjects.