Do You Really Need Proof?

dopelyrics

You really think the PGF is a clear piece of evidence? I don't.

Clear enough for some, not enough for others, exactly like any other video would be.

I don't want to help them and never said I did.

This is a quote from the OP, that I was referring to, & was under no illusion that you wanted to help them.

So I'm not too interested in the "science could help protect the species" viewpoint.

So, with that in mind, are eyewitnesses satisfied in their own knowledge that the creature is real? Is it really necessary to prove its existence, for reasons other than, "I told you I was right"?

Edited by Sasfooty

Clear enough for some, not enough for others, exactly like any other video would be.

Clear enough for us Bigfooters and not enough for the other 98% of the world. We need to try to do better.

You really think the PGF is a clear piece of evidence? I don't.

It's the best photographic evidence we have yet, and it's pretty good photographic evidence at that.

Huntster, on 24 October 2010 - 11:01 AM, said:

This is right on the money:

Again, I disagree. What is needed is a prolonged, clear video of one of these animals performing something out the the scope of human ability.

A camera isn't going to solve this ideological impasse. At best, it might get the people who should already be involved to get involved, but I even doubt that.

Guest Lesmore

Clear enough for us Bigfooters and not enough for the other 98% of the world. We need to try to do better.

You have hit the nail on the head with your statement and I quote:

"Clear enough for us Bigfooters and not enough for the other 98% of the world. We need to try to do better."

Clear and succinct. Those two sentences say a lot.

Les

Guest FuriousGeorge

There are ways photographic evidence would be convincing.If a bf ran through a live camera shot during an event on tv for a few seconds (news or sports) at 40 mph and then leaped 15 feet or lifted something heavy, that would be convincing to me. Meaning, something a human in a suit could not do.

Edited by FuriousGeorge

Why do we need to do better? Why is proof so important?

Isn't that what the thread is about? Everyone has their own answer to that. The reason I want proof is the same reason you don't need it. It's a personal reason.

There are ways photographic evidence would be convincing.If a bf ran through a live camera shot during an event on tv for a few seconds (news or sports) at 40 mph and then leaped 15 feet or lifted something heavy, that would be convincing to me. Meaning, something a human in a suit could not do.

Yep.

maybe to settle this once & for all. some know,some want to know,others could care less who knows.need for proof is a personal matter,i think some who know would like to prove it to the folks that call witnesses crazy,liars, or whatever,maybe to silence the naysayers.

also, a sighting opens up a lot of questions for the witness, maybe hard proof could force science to help provide those answers needed. B)

Guest midnightwalker1

My friends and family believe me. Those are the only people I care to entertain. I don't need a body. They know me, respect me as a business person, have heard my accounts and have seen my site with all the sounds I've captured. I have no one else to prove this to not that it ever mattered to me. I do this because it's never a dull night out there and I enjoy being around nature so much. I have all the proof that I ever want. Everything else is just gravy and awesome accounts that I can share with my kids.

It's the best photographic evidence we have yet, and it's pretty good photographic evidence at that.

A camera isn't going to solve this ideological impasse. At best, it might get the people who should already be involved to get involved, but I even doubt that.

Agreed. The Genie is out of the bottle. No photographic evidence, even if it displayed super-human abilities, will cut it now. That's why the PGF is so appealing. A simpler time, but still not enough to convince..yet.

What about the inevitable allegation that the video itself was hoaxed?