georgerm Posted 4 hours ago Author Posted 4 hours ago 8 hours ago, Catmandoo said: Or, instead of hiding, Patty waited for them: more interest in the horses than humans / do a 'lead away maneuver' for any observing offspring to demonstrate human behavior. We will never know. Sasquatch found me. I get that Patty was interested in the horses. Can you restate your comment which I don't understand? Can you talk about how Sasquatch found you? thanks.........
norseman Posted 4 hours ago Admin Posted 4 hours ago 8 hours ago, Catmandoo said: Or, instead of hiding, Patty waited for them: more interest in the horses than humans / do a 'lead away maneuver' for any observing offspring to demonstrate human behavior. We will never know. Sasquatch found me. If your right? That was pretty ballsy behavior. Bob Gimlin pulled a .30-06 rifle from his scabbard. And most Cowboys would have dumped her where she stood in 1967. Bob certainly could have if he had wanted to. And I am not trying to throw shade on anyone’s experience. But I don't think it’s a either or question. I think they are curious and I think they are masters of the woods. But I also do not think they are infallible either. Just my .02 cents. 1
Backdoc Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago ^^^^ Patty walked away. Why Why did Patty walk away. Probably for the same reason any animal seems to walk away when encountered. If Patty was a deer, we probably wouldn't say, "She was leading us away from her young" It might be enough to accept the deer just trotted off and that is that. Because Patty looks human, we attribute higher reasoning. A Bigfoot creature may be able to have higher reason. It is not a requirement when we are describing Patty's actions limited to what we see in the PGF. What we see on the film is what we see. Do we really need Patty to be a higher animal who knows about Cameras, Guns, and so on? Sure, there might be consideration of survival outside of the PGF to consider. But again, limited to what we can see in the PGF that is not the case.
Recommended Posts