Southern Fried Bigfoot

Guest southernfriedbigfoot

"Southern Fried Bigfoot" will be airing again this Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 7:00 PM EST/6:00 PM EST, and on Friday, April 12 at 2:00 AM EST/1:00 AM CST on Destination America. The network will also be showing "Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science," Bigfootville," and episodes of "Monsters and Mysteries in America" in the same programming block.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Southernfriedbigfoot, Just wanted you to know that I enjoyed the documentary. I have now seen it a couple times, can't get enough of Bigfoot. Pam

• 2 weeks later...

I have the DVD and the Amazon Instant Video version of this, and it is great. I can watch it on my Kindle all I want now. That, and Letters From The Big Man.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, Henry!  Much appreciated!

All:

"Southern Fried Bigfoot" will be part of another monster marathon on Destination America this Sunday, May 26 beginning at 2 pm est/1 pm est with "Bigfootville."  That documentary will be followed by "Sasquatch:  Legend Meets Science, "SFB," and a "Monster and Mysteries in America" marathon.

Guest ewashguy56

Thanks for the heads up Southern. I think I may have already seen these shows, but not sure. Will take a peek to see just in case I missed them if they were on before.

Yes......great show SFB, have the DVD from years back, and watched it again on the tube recently. Where in the South do you live? Sorry if that question has already been asked:)

• 5 weeks later...

Bigtex:  Sorry for the lengthy response time.  I'm based in North Texas.

Destination America will be showing "Southern Fried Bigfoot" three more times in June, and usually in conjunction with "Sasquatch:  Legend Meets Science" and "Bigfootville."

The next three airdates are:

Sat,  June 22, 2013  3 PM EST/2 PM CST

Wed June 26, 2013  9 PM EST/8 PM EST

Thu  June 27, 2013  12 AM EST/11 PM CST

Thanks!