"hoax Confessors"

Why is his attempt to interview some of the prime figures in the pgf "silly"?

Just asking.

All we will get is more of the same testimony (hopefully), or testimony that is different (God help us).

Either way, it's more talk.........testimony.

The very thing that the "skeptics" like to denigrate.

Do we really need that?

Guest Kerchak

Why is his attempt to interview some of the prime figures in the pgf "silly"?

Just asking.

I'm missing where the likes of Phil Morris and his wife were "prime figures in the PGF". :blink:

There were only two people (that we know of) involved in the actual filming of the so called PGF at Bluff Creek. One is dead and the other one isn't going to waste his time granting an interview to somebody who is 100% convinced he is a fraud and isn't telling the truth. I certainly wouldn't if I were Gimlin. Kitakaze isn't interested in an unbiased look at the controversy. He's already made up his mind and wants to prove his point of view. He wants "the dream to be over" and he is on a crusade to kill off the PGF and to stop people believing in it or even having an open mind about it. He wants the PGF dead and I think we all can see that.

But anyway, back to my original point. I suppose next thing you'll be telling us that Opal Heironimus was a "prime figure in the PGF". :lol:

Guest Vincent

All we will get is more of the same testimony (hopefully), or testimony that is different (God help us).

Do we really need that?

Nah i guess we don't. Better to Accept all Things told to us As FACT And question nothing.

Guest Vincent

I'm missing where the likes of Phil Morris and his wife were "prime figures in the PGF". :blink:

There were only two people (that we know of) involved in the actual filming of the so called PGF at Bluff Creek. One is dead and the other one isn't going to waste his time granting an interview to somebody who is 100% convinced he is a fraud and isn't telling the truth. I certainly wouldn't if I were Gimlin. Kitakaze isn't interested in an unbiased look at the controversy. He's already made up his mind and wants to prove his point of view. He wants "the dream to be over" and he is on a crusade to kill off the PGF and to stop people believing in it or even having an open mind about it. He wants the PGF dead and I think we all can see that.

But anyway, back to my original point. I suppose next thing you'll be telling us that Opal Heironimus was a "prime figure in the PGF". :lol:

And who have you spoken with? Oh yeah, Nobody.

Morris very well might Be a Prime figure if it is established that He infact did make the suit, or parts of i (He did...imho mods!!)

at least kitakaze is exploring The possibility it might be a suit by Morris. To me that shows he is actually interested in the film and is trying to establish its credibility, or lack of.

Theres others out there who woukd simply blindly believe only they are right and not listen to evidence contraray to what they believe, like the pgf is FACT.

I call those folks "Scoftics".

Edited by Vincent

Huntster, on 25 November 2010 - 11:00 PM, said:

Do we really need that?

Nah i guess we don't. Better to Accept all Things told to us As FACT And question nothing.

Not at all.

If I may:

"It's the film......."

Edited by ChrisBFRPKY
Edited for content

Guest Kerchak

And who have you spoken with? Oh yeah Nobody.

Why should I? I'm not making a documentary trying to PROVE anything. I am not on any crusade. I have not been posting on bigfoot message boards almost every day for the last half decade or so. I'm not claiming things like "the dream is over" etc etc.

I'm in the middle of my own project which has nothing to do with bigfoot.

There are only TWO people to speak to when it comes to the footage taken at Bluff Creek in October 1967. Only those two people really knew what went on that day. Again, one is dead and the other one, well I'm not going to bother harassing. He hasn't changed his claim in 43 years and he's not going to now, whether it's Joe Schmoe or Larry King talking to him.

Morris very well might Be a Prime figure if it is established that He infact did make the suit, or parts of i (He did...imho mods!!)

Oh you mean since the last guy fingered to have made the suit (John Chambers)? How did that end up?

at least kitakaze is exploring The possibility it might be a suit by Morris. To me that shows he is aczually interested in the film and is trying to establish its credibility, or lack of.

Or it shows he is desperate enough to consider any amount of bizarre stuff to try and back his belief up.

How on earth is it going to be 'established' that Morris sold a suit to Patterson which Patterson then modified? Seriously, what do you expect is going to be 'established' when Morris can't even provide just a simple receipt? There is no receipt and the Morris suits don't resemble Patty even modestly.

There is ALREADY a lack of credibility to the Morris claim and more than enough to put it to bed but that does nothing to disuade Kitakaze from giving it the time of day and for folks like you to eat it up. How on earth the Morris tomfoolry hasn't been buried especially after the utter fiasco of Cow Camp 6 years ago trully staggers the mind.

Theres others out there who woukd simply blindly belueve only they are right and nit lusten to evidence contraray to what they belueve, like the pgf is FACT.

I've seen the 'evidence'.

Bob H doesn't walk like Patty.

Bob H in the Cow Camp recreation looks ridiculous.

Phillip Morris suits of the late 1960s look nothing like Patty.

The 'evidence' presented actually goes a long way to confirming that Patty wasn't Bob H in any suit, Morris in origin or otherwise.

Even actors deliberately trying to emulate the Patty walk haven't managed it yet and that's after practice.

I call those folks "Scoftics".

I'm not afraid of being called a scoftic when it comes to the Bob H claim. I think it's a dead end damp squib and after looking at the claim I do scoff at the very idea now.

I'm just staggered at the total lack of critical thinking and skepticism from those 'skeptics' when it comes to the Bob H claim. The whole thing has more holes in it than a second hand dartboard. The only thing with bigger holes is that ground at Bluff Creek Bob H claims he jumped into to 'hide' away from hunters.

Patty scoftics would do better to move away from the whole Bob H affair. It went nowhere, is going nowhere and it completely reeks of 'attention seeking in advanced years', both from Bob H and Morris.

If Roger Patterson hoaxed the PGF then he sure as hell didn't do it with Bob Heironimus in a modified Morris ape costume.

Edited by Kerchak

That's exactly what you are asking proponents to do with Bob H, et al...sauce for the goose, Mr Vincent...sauce for the goose...

at least kitakaze is exploring The possibility it might be a suit by Morris. To me that shows he is actually interested in the film and is trying to establish its credibility, or lack of.

Lots of people have an interest in the film, but unless kit can produce the actual suit, or an actual body, he's just spinning his wheels like everyone else.

RayG

Guest Vincent

Lots of people have an interest in the film, but unless kit can produce the actual suit, or an actual body, he's just spinning his wheels like everyone else.

RayG

Agreed, but its all you can do to prove a negative, ill give him E for effort though, and it sure as hell beats hangin out in the woods by yourself imagining bears are bigfoots walkin on all 4s

(mods the referance to bigfoots on all 4rs are purely speculation and not meant to insinuate, nor provoke any partucular poster, living or dead)

Guest Vincent

That's exactly what you are asking proponents to do with Bob H, et al...sauce for the goose, Mr Vincent...sauce for the goose...

Nah, im not expecting you to belueve bob h as FACT... Please link where i did m8.

What i will say is his story is far more believable than pattersons.

Imho.

Agreed, but its all you can do to prove a negative, ill give him E for effort though, and it sure as hell beats hangin out in the woods by yourself imagining bears are bigfoots walkin on all 4s

(mods the referance to bigfoots on all 4rs are purely speculation and not meant to insinuate, nor provoke any partucular poster, living or dead)

The old adage is "discretion is the better part of valor."

Incorrigible1's advice is "quit while you're behind."

What i will say is his story is far more believable than pattersons.

Patterson's story came with movie footage, casted footprints (that had been photographed by an independent passerby), and corroborating testimony from another man who was there, and who continues to testify that he saw an animal (not a man in a suit) over 42 years later.

Kitakaze will have nothing but testimony.

Guest Vincent

That is all about perspective and opinion. Show me proof either way.

Sorry, cant show much proof of anything considering it Bigfoot we are talkin about.

Theres more than enough circumstantial evidence IMHO that proves the 2 carnys made a fraudulent bf film.

Gimli himself could scream "its fake" folks would start threads on here about how gimli is hoaxing the hoax and its really real.

Thats cool.

Im just gonna wait for kitz results. I think itll take time but if he stays focused i reckon he might get that one huge undeniable smoking gun.

Imho

Edited by ChrisBFRPKY
Removed religious reference

Guest Vincent

The old adage is "discretion is the better part of valor."

Incorrigible1's advice is "quit while you're behind."

Thanks mod, ill keep this in mind.

• masterbarber locked this topic