Creature Suit Analysis - Part 2 - Under the Fur

Bill

If someone was designing a suit, what could be the reason to have the breasts so low on the chest? I suppose it could be because they were copying

a sketch or maybe to hide a closure, but that seems to me to be a trait of an older animal rather than a purposely added design. Maybe Patty walked away because she was feeling a little stiff from old age. Just a little late night speculating.

It has always been my theory that Patty was and may still be of an advanced age. You can see it in the posture and the nonchalant manner in which she leaves the scene. It is like she is thinking "I've been around to long to get all excited and take off running from some humans". I believe her look was explained by Patterson as one of disdain or disgust.

Guest colobus

There really needn't be any great mystery regarding these frames showing the back of the leg. Among the great apes, and especially some types of gorilla, there can be individuals with irregular hair "tufts" along the backs of their legs. When askew these tufts can, in the right light, give the illusion of odd anatomy; but that's what it is - an illusion.

I don't claim to be able to say what is in the film in those frames, but I will say there are direct parallels with known apes, and no creature suit need be responsible. Hopefully the photos I'm attaching will give others a sense of what hair patterns I'm referring to.

Colobus:

Thanks for the reference photos. excellent references of varied hair patterns naturally occuring.

Bill

• 3 months later...
Guest Mediumfoot

" I believe her look was explained by Patterson as one of disdain or disgust."

doh was totaly unaware of this description from RP. how could i have missed that? where can it be found?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Bigfoot Hunter65

I recently came across someone while posting on Youtube that shared what seems to be very convincing evidence that the PG film was faked. he provided a lot of information that, if true, totally proves that the film was indeed a fake. He forwarded me a lot of evdence - I have not verified it's authenticity - but I thought it was interesting. How can I get this information to someone to look at? (This information may already be know about - I don't know!)

BFF Patron

What form of media is it, pictures, documents, video, or other?

If someone had very convincing evidence that the PGF was fake I think they would be shouting it from the rooftops.

Grain of salt...

• gigantor unpinned this topic