Creature Suit Analysis Part 10 - Flab

Bill

Guest Crowlogic

Still Afraid........In your post you claim something along the lines of "the only true footage of Bigfoot that you know". Does this mean you have film/video of the Bigfoot you saw? If so why not share it? You're making a rather bold statement about Bigfoot and it's method of locomotion. Are you aware that there are frames in the PGF where the toes are seen and where toe flexation is observed? Not such an easy thing to accomplish with fake club like feet.

Still Afraid:

'I would like to know if you agree that the buttocks never moves in the footage.

To me it looks like a diaper over the subject."

well, they do somewhat, for the work I've seen, but not as much as i would expect. I'm currently exploring ideas and options for that issue, how suits behave, and variations of real human anatomy for comparison. But I personally haven't made any conclusion specifically about the "diaper butt" often remarked about. A few curious things i still need to check on more.

Bill

She looks odd from the side. From this angle, it is clearly not a diaper. That pretty much eliminates the diaper argument unless someone thinks it is some kind of form fitted appliance.

Gif created by Gigantofootecus

post-2119-1209195210.gif

Judging by how the enormous leg muscles pretty much matches it esthetically and it is perfectly natural, we will have to credit Roger with another great artistic accomplishment. I don't think that would be at all easy to create a false rear end.. If it were, some girls would be wearing them. They would have to look a little less man like though. The point is that it seems like it would restrict movement and not match the legs without very careful construction and custom tailoring.

Guest nyc_big

interesting gif, but it doesnt rule out pads all together, if the padding had a seam in the crack of the butt it would push up a bit as the creature walked and create the shadow in the crack, especially if the circular pads were used that Dfoot described.

also what is interesting is the left leg, the hamstring muscle of the leg looks odd, the way it is connecting to the calf.

Edited by nyc_big

Does that .gif debunk another of Bob H.'s claims? If memory serves he had a "pillow in the butt" to pull the suit tight. Is that possible given the image we are looking at?

Guest Thepattywagon

That there's a two pillow butt. One for each cheek.

Oh, but H only mentioned one pillow, didn't he?

Horses and pillows; hard to keep em straight, I guess...

BFF Patron
She looks odd from the side. From this angle, it is clearly not a diaper. That pretty much eliminates the diaper argument unless someone thinks it is some kind of form fitted appliance.

Gif created by Gigantofootecus

post-2119-1209195210.gif

Judging by how the enormous leg muscles pretty much matches it esthetically and it is perfectly natural, we will have to credit Roger with another great artistic accomplishment. I don't think that would be at all easy to create a false rear end.. If it were, some girls would be wearing them. They would have to look a little less man like though. The point is that it seems like it would restrict movement and not match the legs without very careful construction and custom tailoring.

Interesting too in the .gif that you can the depressed area behind a real creatures knee created by the stretching of muscles and tendon/ligaments, not to mention is that a "crack" between the two-halves of the gluteus maximi? Looks sort of on the order of a "**** Butkus" linebacker butt from that angle for sure.

BFF Patron

Funny how that "alleged" butt-crack also lines up with the musculature making up the mid-back depression over the spinal column upwards toward the shoulder blades too? Gee-whiz, I'm starting to notice some parallels with a real live creature?

Edited by bipedalist
preps

i don't know, the left calf muscle looks a little weird

I'm curious as to what you are basing your observation on. There are no definitive comparison's to make when studying Patty's features. How do you know a Sasquatch calf muscle shouldn't look exactly like Patty's does?

A Sasquatch muscle probably wouldn't exactly match the structure or location of a human or ape muscle, would it?

The fact that we are even talking about Patty tendons and muscles is what intrigues me.......because I see them too. Where as others just see diapers and tummy rocks. Interesting phenomenon how one person's observations can be SO polar opposite than another's.

Guest nyc_big

well it looks odd in that it is so small, like a bubble rather than a large calf muscle and immediately to the right of it appears concave. True, I am comparing to a human and we do not know anything about bigfoot anatomy, however, much of the creatures musculature looks human-like or at least like a well developed human.

Guest Still Afraid
Still Afraid:

'I would like to know if you agree that the buttocks never moves in the footage.

To me it looks like a diaper over the subject."

well, they do somewhat, for the work I've seen, but not as much as i would expect. I'm currently exploring ideas and options for that issue, how suits behave, and variations of real human anatomy for comparison. But I personally haven't made any conclusion specifically about the "diaper butt" often remarked about. A few curious things i still need to check on more.

Bill

Thank you for your opinion Bill. I meant to say a "diaper like garment" under the suit.

And no I don't have video of my sighting. The Patterson footage is the one I was referring too.

I see I am not to post here until I have many more posts and now I understand why!

So goodbye for now.

• gigantor unpinned this topic