Sasquatches Often Hang Around Cemeteries

Guest Twilight Fan

Guest BFSleuth

JD, just finished watching the videos. Very interesting.

Lots of deer tracks in the winter videos. BF would be going for fresh deer liver for an energy boost.

I'm wondering what set off the bluff charge and vocalization at the 1st cemetery? Maybe they were interrupting the deer feeding and therefore interrupting the hunt?

I remember reading, some time ago, about bf burying their own dead, and the correlations between that and Native American people's sacred burial rituals. Could it be that bf is curious about our burial rituals as well?

BFs are known to be curious and have a fair degree of intelligence, so they may watch burials from a distance. They see something being buried, and later they come back to check it out. They probably smell the dead, and it gets their interest up. BFs may bury their dead so they can relate to what humans do. I wonder how many times BFs have tried to dig up the graves out of curosity or for food purposes?

Interesting no one is interested in the concept and possible evidence, that they mix their bones with other creatures bones perhaps to hide their bones or in religious/ceremonial rites. Perhaps possible evidence is not the point.

Guest Twilight Fan

^No offense meant Encounter, but that sounds like a wildly far-fetched claim with nothing to back it up - like something Moneymaker would say. (Might as well be making things up at that point)...

Edited by Twilight Fan
  • Upvote 1

Oh dear. So finding a large humanoid skul (larger than a humans) amongst kangaroo bones and kangaroo skulls is a wild claim you are not interested in but finding anything else likely related to BF is?

As to saying that I sound like Moneymaker (and outside of the usual negative referral to this person I dont know who Moneymaker is) and saying I may as well be making things up (what give you such licence to attack me without first asking what I am referring to) - please be careful not to out and out call me a liar on the forum, I will not tolerate it and should not have to.

Edited by Encounter

Guest Twilight Fan

Ah, you mean the one you found. Well, if you have a photo by now or video of the skull? Now would be a great time to post it to back up your claim. I'm sure the forum would be interested to see this "larger than human" skull among kangaroo bones :)

TF, you are on a thread about sightings at cemeteries, a number of things have been said that in ordinary forums would seem outragous. You pick on mine to say I may as well have been making things up. You also read that I was not going to go into the persons property to take pictures and also I felt I was desicrating something. Though you may not have sensitivity or understanding of these things, nor understanding of trespassing laws in Australia, please do try even a little to imagine the need for sensitivity or for observance of Commonwealth laws.

Outside of that ideas presented here have not necessarily come with photos and can still be discussed. If you intend to continue attacking me or asking that I provide any more evidence than anyone else on this thread I will just press the report button.

Further to that this is a discussion not your inquisition on one person.

the question is, is that skull outside the range for a human skull? Second, why would the nature of the ground stop you from gathering evidence? If the property owner gives you permission (and they're not the one who put the skull there, if you get my drift) there shouldn't be a reason to stop the investigation.

I could take a picture from outside the fence but it wont come out well as I only have a mobile at present. I have gone back there three times (further out in the country) and each time gone to just take a photo and felt like I just shouldnt so I dont. I used my binoculars to try to see it better so a photo from my mobile isnt going to be much good.

If I jump over the fence and anyone comes I will have a hard time explaning myself but that would be the only way to get closer and see if it isnt just some other large animal that from that angle looks like a human skull. In my first post I didnt say I know it is human just that it was human like and that led me to wonder whether possibly yowie and whether possibly yowies hide their bones in other dead.

I wont ask the farmer as they will want to know why Im interested further to that what if its actually a human skull?

Some cultures of humans go back to their dead a year later and move the bones, I have to look it up again but I think I read this about an aboriginal group here. Maybe yowies also do this.

Edited by Encounter

Guest Twilight Fan

Encounter - I never once said you made anything up. I simply asked if you had photo or video of this skull you saw. (Not sure why you took that as anything but). You said you don't want to go back on that person's property to do so. But, it sounds like you were there in the first place, to have seen it there. Why not snap a quick pic? Would have been easy if you had a phone or camera on you. Am just a bit confused.

I never, ever attacked you for anything. I'm shocked you would claim such a thing. Again, I only asked if you had a picture or video of this skull. Because if you did, I would love to see it (to find out what it looks like). How you consider this an "attack?" I have no idea.