Albino Sasquatch In North America?

Guest alford anthony

Guest alford anthony

Is there any sightings of a Albino Sasquatch in North America?Ive only heard of them being black or brown. Just wondering!

Guest BFSleuth

Sighting reports have a range of colors, from black, tan, shades of red, all the way to white or silvery color. Even skin color has been reported to range from deep black to light gray or caucasian.

BFF Patron

I'd say cake makeup and a nice set of full pink lips spells hoax on the scoundrel...... white bigfoot vid.

Also measure that space between tip of nose and top of upper lip (where a philtrum would be on a human)<

Notice anything peculiar about that?

Edited by bipedalist

There were three white ones here for awhile. There was a large white male, with green eyes & light tan skin, & two smaller ones that were white. The biggest little one had some gray spots mixed with the white, & her skin was almost pink. I never got a very good look at the baby, but it was definitely white.

Thanks Bonehead. Was listening to Bigfoot Tonight podcast at work and "Stacy" of the hosting team went through his sighting in Ohio a few years ago of a white Squatch. For someone who didn't believe before his sighting, he sure believes now.

With albinoism occurring throughout the animal kingdom it would be entirely possible for it to occur in this species as well.

Guest CT Seeker

John C, I was familiar with that second video but not the first. Teh first one is at such a long distance and the quality is so bad I really don't know what to make of it. The second one is clearly the real deal or a hoax. Contrary to the narration, it could easily be a hoax. One of the things I find interesting about it though is the speed at which it takes off at the end of the video.

Sasfooty, I would love to hear more about your observations.

AA, I live in the southern US.

CTS, there's not a lot more that I can say about them without stirring up trouble.

He had a brown female that was always with him & they had 5 little ones. The two biggest ones were dark brown & one of the babies was black. The little white & gray girl appeared to be about 5 years old & the white baby was about the size of a 3 year old child. I got the impression that there might have been something wrong with the little white one. It didn't seem to be as active & athletic as the others.

I haven't seen them in about 3 years, although a neighbor occasionally sees a white one on his property, about two miles from here.

Guest CT Seeker

Sasfooty, did you have a(some) sasquatch sighting(s) yet feel you cannot talk about them here? If so, that is just a shame...

CTS, I live in a spot that (I think) happens to be close to one of their trails. They watched us awhile & decided that we weren't a danger to them, so I was able to see them quite a bit for a few years. After I started trying to get pictures & video, they got a lot harder to see, but I still catch a glimpse occasionally & hear them going past every day.

The problem is that my observations don't always agree very well with the "Standard Known Bigfoot Facts". It incenses & exasperates skeptics & proponents equally, thereby causing trouble.