Parks Charging To Hunt Bigfoot. Nothings Free Anymore

Guest slimwitless

There's no doubt we have an exploding debt. The problem is half of the country doesn't agree with the other half on how we got here and what to do about it. I'd love to get into to it here but ironically (perhaps), you have to pay money to do so.

Edited by slimwitless

FTR, I was not bashing the BFRO. I was simply saying that we don't do those night activitys. Matt Pruitt is a good friend and I would never slam a friend. As a matter of fact, I talked to him after this happened and offered to share my info that I've received from the NFS with their person who's getting ready to guide their BFRO trip here.

Cervelo, I am a wilderness guide. There are a lot of people that want to enjoy the wilds, but don't have a clue where to start or what to do, or how to prepare. There are hiking guides, hunting guides and so on. There is nothing wrong with guiding people out to study BF habitat. I don't feel dirty afterwords..lol. It's one of the ways I make my living, put food on my table. No shame. You just don't care for me. I get it.

DR

Guest Cervelo

I had no opinion of you at all! (until now)

I neither like nor dislike you, your just another voice on the Internet.

I could care less what you do for a living.

I just don't believe that public lands should be used for a commercial project as you descride, regardless of your qualifications.

Bigfoot, elk, hummingbird tours on public land I don't agree with.

In ever park I've been to in certain areas and camp sites, have limits to the number of people, what most would consider to be a small group of people do the most damage, within our park systems.

Not to mention they are the most disruptive to others who are there, just my opinion, if you took it personally well that's your problem not mine;)

I sell golf course equipment for a living should we build a golf course in every park so I can put food on my table?

Edited by Cervelo

There is a BIG distinction between National Park and National Forest in terms of usage of those lands. Derekfoot is speaking of using Nat. Forest lands, where logging, mining, grazing, hunting, and camping among other things, occur. It is always incumbent on the land user to know who has jurisdiction over the land you wish to access and obtain the necessary permits/permission to use it.