How Could An Animal As Big As Bf....so Easily Avoid Being Seen / Captured?

Guest Lesmore

Guest Kronprinz Adam

Bigfoot Dematerializing?

Quote: “After returning [p. 31] from a long hike, the group was stunned when a nine-toten

foot Sasquatch stepped out in front of them a short distance away. Then, in the

twinkling of an eye, the Bigfoot completely disappeared in front of the witnesses! The

witnesses insisted that it literally dematerialized! Mrs. Jeffrey reported that she was so

awed at what she saw, that when they returned home, she did not leave the house for two

weeks...]

(The above is an excerpt. See link below for Sharon Cornet’s full report.)

Source: http://www.unifiedworlds.com/BFvanishing.htm#discussion

Hi Lordpiney!!

This story reminds me the other story from this website (which I have posted before), a russian pilot flies over the Altai, he sees over a mountain 3 snowmen creatures, they stretch the hands toward him and made some kind of "ritual", the pilot feels sick, starts crying and feels pain and the creatures dissapear in the meanwhile...!! Very strange!! A defense mechanism?

http://www.stgr-primates.de/reports.html

How about a whole neighborhood totally oblivious that every night there are three or more hairy folks roaming around amongst the houses. It is unreal how little attention people pay to barking dogs at night. It's not hard to see people just don't pay attention.

I have marveled at the same thing! People are hearing & seeing them every day, but they tell themselves that it's something else. One of my closest neighbors that "doesn't be-leeeeve in that stuff", hears them go through her yard pretty often, with their coyotes. Either she doesn't hear the whoops or she thinks coyotes whoop.

Another thing is that "scientists" can't wrap their mind around the fact that they do exist, so instead of trying to prove that what they see is BF, they try to prove that it is anything else.

Until it can be accepted that they are out there, they are not going to "be found". Generally, you can't see something that you are totally convinced isn't there.

Guest Lesmore

I have marveled at the same thing! People are hearing & seeing them every day, but they tell themselves that it's something else. One of my closest neighbors that "doesn't be-leeeeve in that stuff", hears them go through her yard pretty often,how does she identify them..through 'hearing them'..? with their coyotes.'their' indicates possession...are you saying BF has Coyotes...as human's have pet dogs ? Could you clarify, I don't understand. Either she doesn't hear the whoops or she thinks coyotes whoop.

Another thing is that "scientists" can't wrap their mind around the fact that they do exist, so instead of trying to prove that what they see is BF, they try to prove that it is anything else.

Until it can be accepted that they are out there, they are not going to "be found". Generally, you can't see something that you are totally convinced isn't there.

I can't agree...if I see something, I see it. If I don't see something clearly, I try to get closer , or a better look. But if I see something that I wasn't aware of before...than I believe it. The old saying.."seeing is believing'...holds water for me and many others.

How about a whole neighborhood totally oblivious that every night there are three or more hairy folks roaming around amongst the houses. It is unreal how little attention people pay to barking dogs at night. It's not hard to see people just don't pay attention. A couple teenagers saw "something" And they looked more, and involved their friends. (who probably came to think they were the butt of a joke.) One evening way after dark, the original two parked their truck across from my house and proceeded to start looking behind the tree lined fence there. Something must have scared them bad. They ran and jumped in their truck and hauled butt. They haven't tried very hard to look for anything "strange" since then. For some reason, he won't even drive past my house after dark. He goes 3 miles out of his way to get to his house now.lol-Knuck

Knuck, seems like the teens had all the "strange" they could handle.. lol. Not parking and snoopin' across from your place, is probably no big loss to you, I'll bet ;)

'their' indicates possession...are you saying BF has Coyotes...as human's have pet dogs ? Could you clarify, I don't understand.

That's what I'm saying. I think probably they are more like hunting dogs. Not saying that they "own" them, but they have them tamed & trained.

There are some here that always have coyotes with them.

Late one evening while we were fishing, we saw a big coyote driving three does toward a thicket, where our grandson had just heard somebody "talking in a foreign language". They had been running a long way, because the deer were nearly run down. Their tongues were hanging out & they were just loping along. They went right past us without even noticing that we were there.

Hubby yelled at the coyote & he stopped & went back the way he had come from. The deer went on & started to go into the thicket, but shied away at the last minute. I think that the coyote would have driven them on into the thicket if Hubby hadn't scared him off.

Hi Knuck,

That is very interesting! If YOU know that they are visiting then other people know. They are probably so afraid to say a word because of the "stigma" of being called crazy is my guess.

Have you ever checked the police reports for "suspected prowlers" in your area?

It's rare for a Deputy to show up around here during daylight hours much less after dark. Several in this neighborhood wouldn't ever call the cops. (If you know what I mean!) ;) wink wink nudge nudge.

Guest Lesmore

That's what I'm saying. I think probably they are more like hunting dogs. Not saying that they "own" them, but they have them tamed & trained.

There are some here that always have coyotes with them.

Late one evening while we were fishing, we saw a big coyote driving three does toward a thicket, where our grandson had just heard somebody "talking in a foreign language". They had been running a long way, because the deer were nearly run down. Their tongues were hanging out & they were just loping along. They went right past us without even noticing that we were there.

Hubby yelled at the coyote & he stopped & went back the way he had come from. The deer went on & started to go into the thicket, but shied away at the last minute. I think that the coyote would have driven them on into the thicket if Hubby hadn't scared him off.

Well that is something else. Never heard that before.

One slapped the top of a 8 foot tall building with a metal roof(Like a outhouse or something similar), giving you a idea of how big some of them are. When it did that this one particular man realized that the whole time he was staring at a patch of cover(Trees and foliage, thick) he was also staring straight at a Sasquatch, not even 10 yards away. The only reason he even saw it was that it started to walk away when the one huge Forest Giant slapped the top of the structure.

Basically my point is, that especially if you have never got a very good look at a bigfoot, you may well not be able to decipher it when it is in cover and only small bits of it are viewable. Often when they are around people they stand stock still, and are masters of this. It is a surprisingly awesome way to avoid detection, especially at night.

This is quite relevent to this discussion. There is a point in the Freeman footage where the creature pauses behind a small sapling. It is still mostly visible, but for that moment you can lose it in plain sight. This stark still strategy coupled with distraction employed by others nearby can thwart our ability to detect them visually. People who are not clued in by any other means that something is near would never know it.

This sequence of events Xion describes does repeat in this phenomenon once a human alerts to their presence.

Edited by southernyahoo

Guest squatchrider

Well I can't figure it out. Any ideas ?

I've never tried to capture a Bigfoot, or any other creature so I can't answer that. As far as being seen, all one has to do is watch animals in nature for a while to see how easily they can disappear in front of the eye. A friend and I went to the Vince Shutte Wildlife Refuge up near Orr, MN a couple of years ago. At this refuge they feed wild black bears and have viewing areas where tourists can watch from a safe distance. It was amazing to watch these big animals walk along thru the grass and then just "disappear" in to the grass or some bushes. I am not saying that I believe Bigfoot or bears do anything paranormal like vaporize. I am just saying that they are built to blend in to their environment and can do so with ease. Several times while we were watching the bears it really did look like a bear would just disappear in front of our eyes. It was pretty amazing to see.

Another personal example I have of huge animals hiding is the Wildlife Loop in Custer State Park, SD. Along this 18 mile road a herd of about 700 bison are contained. I am talking 700 huge animals all contained in one area. I have driven this loop many time and seeing the herd is incredible. Being stopped on the road as the herd walks around you is very intimidating and awe inspiring. There have also been many times thought that I have driven this route and not seen single bison. They are there. They many just be on the other side of a ridge out of sight but they are there. And this is not a densely forested area. This is open rolling grassy plains with the occasional tree. If 700 bison can hide in this area quite a few Bigfoot could easily hide in woods and forests of North America.

Guest Lesmore

I've never tried to capture a Bigfoot, or any other creature so I can't answer that. As far as being seen, all one has to do is watch animals in nature for a while to see how easily they can disappear in front of the eye. A friend and I went to the Vince Shutte Wildlife Refuge up near Orr, MN a couple of years ago. At this refuge they feed wild black bears and have viewing areas where tourists can watch from a safe distance. It was amazing to watch these big animals walk along thru the grass and then just "disappear" in to the grass or some bushes. I am not saying that I believe Bigfoot or bears do anything paranormal like vaporize. I am just saying that they are built to blend in to their environment and can do so with ease. Several times while we were watching the bears it really did look like a bear would just disappear in front of our eyes. It was pretty amazing to see.

Another personal example I have of huge animals hiding is the Wildlife Loop in Custer State Park, SD. Along this 18 mile road a herd of about 700 bison are contained. I am talking 700 huge animals all contained in one area. I have driven this loop many time and seeing the herd is incredible. Being stopped on the road as the herd walks around you is very intimidating and awe inspiring. There have also been many times thought that I have driven this route and not seen single bison. They are there. They many just be on the other side of a ridge out of sight but they are there. And this is not a densely forested area. This is open rolling grassy plains with the occasional tree. If 700 bison can hide in this area quite a few Bigfoot could easily hide in woods and forests of North America.

As you say there have been many times you drive this route and don't see the Buffalo, but on the other hand, sometimes you do see Buffalo .

My point is that sometimes you do see these huge animals and sometimes you don't see them. But you, along with many others, never see any Bigfoot. To quote you, "If 700 bison can hide in this area quite a few Bigfoot could easily hide in woods and forests of North America." In my 60 + years in Canada and the States...I've seen all sorts of large mammalian animals...some not so common....ranging from Moose to Wolf...Black, Grizzly, Polar Bear....Fisher, River otter...you name it. But I've never seen the elusive BF.

Maybe there's a valid reason why many of us see other large wild animals, but not Bigfoot.

Edited by Lesmore

Guys, somewhere in one of the threads I wrote about my friend J, who had his family coming back from Yellowstone and on the first day back toward home they spent the day in Custer. He had a woodknock from the camping area there on the north end in the trees. At approx 3 am he has to go so he does. Then he hears a woodknock, contributes it to people cutting trees and starts back to the tent and and realizes the silliness of his thinking so he goes **** sasuatches.. and goes to bed. Great post SR.

Guest squatchrider

As you say there have been many times you drive this route and don't see the Buffalo, but on the other hand, sometimes you do see Buffalo .

My point is that sometimes you do see these huge animals and sometimes you don't see them. But you, along with many others, never see any Bigfoot. To quote you, "If 700 bison can hide in this area quite a few Bigfoot could easily hide in woods and forests of North America." In my 60 + years in Canada and the States...I've seen all sorts of large mammalian animals...some not so common....ranging from Moose to Wolf...Black, Grizzly, Polar Bear....Fisher, River otter...you name it. But I've never seen the elusive BF.

Maybe there's a valid reason why many of us see other large wild animals, but not Bigfoot.

A huge part of the difference could be that the bison are not trying to hide. This herd has no fear of man or his cars. Bigfoot seem to prove that they are much more cautious around humans. They are seen on occasion just not very often. If the Bigfoot is an intelligent mostly nocturnal creature who is cautious around man we aren't going to have many sightings. Don't get me wrong. I, too, find their elusivness mystifying but there is too much evidence of their existence for me to doubt them completely.

Guest Lesmore

A huge part of the difference could be that the bison are not trying to hide.

Could be and there are certainly less of them, if they do exist, then anything else their size I would guess.

This herd has no fear of man or his cars. Bigfoot seem to prove that they are much more cautious around humans. They are seen on occasion just not very often. If the Bigfoot is an intelligent mostly nocturnal creature who is cautious around man we aren't going to have many sightings. Don't get me wrong. I, too, find their elusivness mystifying but there is too much evidence of their existence for me to doubt them completely.

Their elusiveness is certainly mystifying.