Bigfoot Research – Still No Evidence, But Plenty Of Excuses To Explain Why There’S No Evidence

No, not how it works. People continue to see them and to submit compelling reports. Many of them I'd trust as much as any biologist handed to me at random.

Then catching one shouldn't be any more difficult than catching a bear or moose.

And once again the presumption that People Scan The Entire Wilderness 24/7. There isn't a full-time, or serious part-time, bigfooter.

In the world.

Who says they have too. Bigfoot is sighted so often right, then surely we don't need to scan the entire wilderness.

Edited by Jerrymanderer

When science starts to realize how this species can run circles around the stupid humans and gain an insight into something much smarter than us in their domain, maybe we'll move forward.

Until then, let's keep thinking there's no way they could outsmart us.

Actually, look at the Operation Persistence thread. The TBRC is finding that out in Area X right now.

When science starts to realize how this species can run circles around the stupid humans and gain an insight into something much smarter than us in their domain, maybe we'll move forward.

Until then, let's keep thinking there's no way they could outsmart us.

More special pleading.

As passionate as I am about this subject, I do know sooner or later the truth will come out.

Something of such significance that it'll rewrite history is surely worthy of such a battle.

More special pleading.

Nope, just pointing out, yet again, that "nature can't fool us" has been refuted so many times that...welll, listing the times would be writing the history of science.

Nope, just pointing out, yet again, that "nature can't fool us" has been refuted so many times that...welll, listing the times would be writing the history of science.

Nature doesn't fool us with uncanny intelligence.

Nature doesn't fool us with uncanny intelligence.

Yet. And yet, SETI may find out sooner rather than later that, oh, it could happen.

Uncanny isn't it. Try to live with a troop of wild chimps, the way they live. Physical inability to keep up aside, you wouldn't make it. Reason? They know where they live better than you know your house.

Actually, look at the Operation Persistence thread. The TBRC is finding that out in Area X right now.

I'll take a look. Funny, I'm going through the same thing!

Then catching one shouldn't be any more difficult than catching a bear or moose.

Who says they have too. Bigfoot is sighted so often right, then surely we don't need to scan the entire wilderness.

Scientists will tell you that for anything like this, you won't catch one until you have confirmed and studied it. Pretty fundamental.

Yes, exactly. So why are you saying it's not happening? We know they're out there because people are seeing them all the time.

And meanwhile the Ivory Tower With No Windows says, seeing what?

Skeptics don't seem to understand the reality of the situation. Lets say someone goes to the mountains and finds a snow leopard staring at them from a couple hundred feet away. What good will that do? Getting video of it won't prove their existence.

Fixed for you.

Scientists will tell you that for anything like this, you won't catch one until you have confirmed and studied it. Pretty fundamental.

Yes, exactly. So why are you saying it's not happening? We know they're out there because people are seeing them all the time.

And meanwhile the Ivory Tower With No Windows says, seeing what?

If it is sighted so often then it shouldn't be hard for "Ivory Towers" to confirm them.

Yet. And yet, SETI may find out sooner rather than later that, oh, it could happen.

Uncanny isn't it. Try to live with a troop of wild chimps, the way they live. Physical inability to keep up aside, you wouldn't make it. Reason? They know where they live better than you know your house.

That's why can never find and get specimens of chimps.

Edited by Jerrymanderer

If it is sighted so often then it shouldn't be hard for "Ivory Towers" to confirm them.

Then, er, ah, um, errrrr, aaaahhhh.......WHY DON'T THEY? You do realize that's the $64K question underlyiing everything, right????

That's why can never find and get specimens of chimps.

And were the chimpanzee not confirmed...they would never even have tried. (YOU try getting one. Even now.)

Then, er, ah, um, errrrr, aaaahhhh.......WHY DON'T THEY? You do realize that's the $64K question underlyiing everything, right????

Because bigfoot doesn't exist?

And were the chimpanzee not confirmed...they would never even have tried. (YOU try getting one. Even now.)

You can make up your "What if..." history all you like.

Edited by Jerrymanderer

Because bigfoot doesn't exist?

You can make up your "What if..." history all you like.

...and what brings you here again? To talk about this, I mean? Just curious. I don't spend any internet time on things that don't interest me.