Airman Comes Forward Mt St. Helens Burnt Bigfoot

Guest JUDAS BEAST

There are (very) rare cases of injured animals either approaching humans apparently seeking help or seeming to understand approaching humans were there to help. There was a similar instance discussed around here a few months ago with an injured BF from the wildfires who basically "surrendered" himself to rescue workers so he could get help.

I'm not saying that inicdent (or the one in the OP) happened or didn't happen. I don't categorically rule it out though.

Guest Fanofsquatch

I would find it hard to believe that a creature that spend generations completely avoiding human contact would surrender itself to them. Injured animals are unpredictable and one would think that would apply in spades to an ultra intelligent one, no telling what the thought process would be but to allow humans to put clothing on it and walk willingly into the unknown while in an extreme state of fear, panic, and pain due to injury is a stretch.

Guest brucescotland

Truth or not, I have a strong opinion that portions of the government do have knowledge of the Bigfoot and for what ever reasons and intents, go to great lengths to keep this information from the public.

Agreed... Hence why Battle mountain is far more beleiveable than this.

Another rain of google examples to support what?

That known animals come to us for help and that somehow translate to....

Unproven/undocumented hominid exist and under times of great stress reaches across our great differences for help?

Possible? sure anythings possiible if you use enough of this....

Do you even bother to read what I post, Cervelo?

I flat out said I wasn't saying either yea nor nay on the alleged event. I simply pointed out that animals sometimes display amazingly out of nature behavior, such as those in those articles, so I wasn't willing to out-of-hand dismiss the possibility of an injured BF seeking out human assistance.

Unlike Skeptics, I don't automatically assume something is BS simply because it is rare or seems unusual.

I read it...

I just assume as always your just debating for the sake of debating and have no real point other than to be pointless ;) or state the painful obvious!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:57 PM

This went up today on Bigfoot Evidence

Airman From 1980s Comes Forward To Talk About Mount St. Helens Burnt Bigfoot Event

Anonymous

Saturday, September 15, 2012 4:13:00 PM PDT

We were given M16s and one mag, which I found fascinating because most Airforce enlisted troops shoot a gun in basic and you may never see a M16 again.

We were told that if anyone tried to breach our area to shoot. That never happened or came close to happening. This was funny to me because we were given one magazine and I dont know if the bullets were real or not. We were Air Force not Marines. I knew more about a 5 iron than a M16. But nothing ever came up.

I am having trouble reading past this part of the story, as well.

Every airman is required to qualify for an M16, in basic. You need to know, disassemble, clean, reassemble, and fire the weapon. Looking in the magazine, and seeing if there are full live rounds, or blanks .. is a no brainer. There was also, an adapter on the end of the barrel, used to fire the blanks. It is true (like the anonymous story teller) , I never touched one of these weapons again, after basic.. but you would Not forget about that training. If the airman was given the weapon, and told to shoot anyone that breached the area.. than there were live rounds in the magazine.

This part of the story, in addition to the parachute part.. I can confidently call BS.

Edited by imonacan

Alright, guys - Let's keep to the topic.

There's no need for any further nonsense. If you don't believe the poster that's your right. However, there's no need to antagonize one another in an attempt to belittle the opinions of others.

Please don't make further moderation in this thread necessary. It could involve punitive measures to the individuals that choose to continue this behavior.

See

Don't understand why so many are calling bs on the story...

When in the service you can receive some strange orders, and if you don't have the need, you won't know what's going on.

The story doesn't seem as weird to myself because I believe bf are much closer to being human than animal. They may normally avoid us, but in times of need they may be aware that we can help.

I'm of the mind that certain agencies in our government are aware of bf and may even communicate with them.

I've said before my sighting in Alaska when I alerted the Fish and Wildlife, they were well aware of bf and called it wildman. He said they are peaceful and shy or something like that. At the time, any thought I had of bf was that it was an ape. It became clear to me later why what the guy said seemed odd because it sounded as if he was talking about a person. Now that I know they are some type of person it makes sense.

If you think of them as a type of person a lot of other things will make sense!

Don't understand why so many are calling bs on the story...

Only on the parts I know something about, DZ. The rest, is really like so much else discussed here...stories and incidents.. that may, or may not be true.

• 5 months later...

Funny I just asked a question related to this on another thread today! I was wondering why we haven't seen any evidence of BF *victims* in this eruption? An area purportedly known to have BF present.