I'm Giving A Persuasive Speech On Bigfoot!

Guest HarryAbe

My two cents ;)

As some have already said go for the witness accounts. Go for the kind of witnesses there have been. I know at least 4 yes 4 law enforcement officers who have had encounters with sasquatch. There have been probably in the hundreds range of number of reports from active, off duty or retired LEO's. They all have huge things to risk when taking their credibility (everything for a cop of any sort) to make a claim of mythical creature contact. Why?

Make sure you cover the stigma placed on witnesses for seeing something most consider fantasy! There is no line the BF encounters dont cross demographically! If you go into the woods you might just run into one. Native inhabitants of the americas almost universally have some name/word/lore on the subject.

You know I think you guys are right, I've been persuaded! Use Jacobs and Patty as visual effects in the background and focus the speech on the beef. There's no question about it, the best evidence are the most credible eye witnesses. That's my opinion as a biologist and not an english proffesor, at least until the DNA

results come in.

Guest mdhunter

HA, since you started this topic, it made me think a little. So in conversation with some of my clients I would steer it towards unexplained things. ( I'm not worried about the ones I did this with thinking I'm nuts, they already know.LOL) I would work in the topic of BF. My experience so far is that with the PGF it took a lot more time to get them intrigued. Reason being is most of them had heard it had been proven fake. When I brought up global phenomena and hundreds of years of sighting history they seemed to perk up pretty quick. Just my opinion and observation. Take it for what it's worth. I've never been paid for my opinion on BF.

Another thing I noticed in this... Out of 30 or so people only one acted like the entire subject was taboo. Most thought BF was entirely possible. Most had no idea of the long and global sighting history. In the mix were two police officers, and two school teachers, several college students, and a few business owners. This was by no means scientific, just me toying around out of boredom on slow days.

Guest HarryAbe

thanks for all the advice gang! I will be giving the speech tomorrow and have decided to base my speech off the following:

*my experience with BF related events that happened on my property

*my experience with the BFRO that came out to visit my property

*my experience with being a member of this forum (the bf community)

*my interview with Bill Munns and BFRO

*strongest evidence that supports BF in my opinion (countless sightings throughout a very long history, PGF)

*strongest evidence that supports BF is not real (no body, no recent believable video)

*my conclusion (which is I believe there could be a BF but I am not certain either way)

I appreciate everyones time. If anyone gets time to tell me where I can find every single name used for bf? Sasquatch, yeti, squatch, bigfoot...anything else???

Thanks,

Abe