A Call For Favorite Threads

Guest LAL

What threads did you find to be the most interesting, funny, captivating, etc.on BFF1 and BFF2?

Please post your favorites here, with links if possible. If you can't find the links maybe we can.

Thanks!

Operation Persistence.

Edited by salubrious

I enjoyed the "Creepy things found in the woods not related to BF" Thread from BFF1 and 2. Also the "Ghost Stories" thread.

I found Ghost Stories! but not the other one. Can you provide the link? Please?

I can't find yours either, will. My Internet keeps cutting out and I can't do any more searching tonight. Please provide the links if you can, folks. It will be greatly appreciated.

Yeah, that was good.

I should explain the plan is to group the links in a separate subforum so members can just click on them and go to the threads.

That's why we need the links.

Not sure how to link it Lal. Its on page 20 of General Discussion BFF 1.0

Is it even allowed?

Yes, as far asI know. Non-Premium members just won't be able to see it. I'm in process of getting my Internet restored so I won't be available until late tonight but if you'd rather just PM the link that will work too. You can just copy and paste it from the address bar.

Thanks to all for the responses so far. This is great!

There was a arm chair researcher thread from way back BFF1 , Had photos of arm chairs in the woods, Hilarious!

SSR Team

Guest mdhunter

I'm with Bobby, some of them are my favorites so far. Being new to the forums I'm still digging around a bit.

Edit:I don't want to see them derailed. I don't know if they've been mentioned.

Maybe separate them into "fun" threads and "informative" threads. The Group of Bigfoot thread is hilarious.

Edited by mdhunter