Bigfoot Dreams

Guest VioletX

Guest VioletX

Has anyone ever had such a vivid fantastic, Bigfoot dream that they wake up feeling like they actually had an encounter?

Well, I did, last night.

Not too bore anyone with too many details,lol, I was standing in a rolling field transposed over a childhood location somehow, and I saw one brown bigfoot emerge from some cover, it was hunched and carrying a baby, (of course,haha!), on it's shoulder, it then crossed paths with a larger, more human Bigfoot. This guy was walking more erect and with his chest puffed out, also carrying a baby. ; )

He seemed to look at me.

I had a feeling of awe more than fear, really a feeling of euphoria that lingered on after I awoke. Nothing really happened in the dream, but it made me wonder if others have had rapturous dreams like this and also if some have had encounters or sightings that were wonderful rather than freaky and scary.

cheers!

edit to say: the dream was a bit like running into a mythical creature in an enchanted land...

Edited by VioletX

Guest thegeorgiahiker

Whoa. I too have had a recent dream Oh Mah. I have actually had several. Probably because I am delving into the subject matter more.

I spent a few years on my grandmothers farm and I had a vivid dream I looked out the window of her 100 year old farmhouse to see a family of Bigfoots(sp?) walking across her recently plowed soybean field. I ran out to get a better look and the male stopped and took a few steps toward me. I didn't move any closer. But I can still see the hair blowing and the protective manner of the male. If only I could get that on film... :no:

Guest JenJen of Oldstones

I haven't had dreams like that about Bigfoot, but I've had super vivid realistic dreams before that have left me feeling oddly out of place the next day, like, my dream was so real that once I woke up I felt like my real life was the dream!

And I love that there were not one, but TWO babies in your dream! Someday, Violet, we'll get our Bigfoot baby!!

Guest VioletX

I haven't had dreams like that about Bigfoot, but I've had super vivid realistic dreams before that have left me feeling oddly out of place the next day, like, my dream was so real that once I woke up I felt like my real life was the dream!

And I love that there were not one, but TWO babies in your dream! Someday, Violet, we'll get our Bigfoot baby!!

Vivid dreams are a bit disconcerting aren't they?

Hey Jen Jen and The Georgian Hiker , I think ToeJam and Fpfn, (sorry if I have that wrong), have both our family of Bigfoots and our babies,lol!!

Whoa. I too have had a recent dream Oh Mah. I have actually had several. Probably because I am delving into the subject matter more.

I spent a few years on my grandmothers farm and I had a vivid dream I looked out the window of her 100 year old farmhouse to see a family of Bigfoots(sp?) walking across her recently plowed soybean field. I ran out to get a better look and the male stopped and took a few steps toward me. I didn't move any closer. But I can still see the hair blowing and the protective manner of the male. If only I could get that on film... :no:

Great dream, I can really see your Bigfoots!

; D

I started a post just like this a month or two ago when my interactions began. I have had vivid dreams since then, multiple times.

I might have to go back and red your post, thanks!

Edited by VioletX

Guest JenJen of Oldstones

Madison - I loved your original thread about dreams after a sighting. I wished it had gotten more responses. I really like discussing these kinds of things. I've never had a sighting, but it seems to me like there's more to a one than just what color hair did it have, what did it's face look like, how big was it, what did it do.

My most vivid dream was of walking along a very very dark dirt road in an area with HUGE trees that was being logged. I was walking alongside/along with a enormous brown BF along this road, like his shadow, going uphill slightly. The land fell away to our left, empty and bereft of trees and on the right they just towered over the road and me/us. The stars were unbelievably bright across the open sky of the roadway, and the whole Milky Way was able to be seen like the huge egg shape it is. There was no snow, so it must have been in warmer weather. The only sound was the crunch of the road underfoot and the wind in the trees. The whole dream had this quality of "invincibility" - of huge power and silence and watchfulness.

It still give me shivers remembering it. I have no idea what it means.

Guest VioletX

My most vivid dream was of walking along a very very dark dirt road in an area with HUGE trees that was being logged. I was walking alongside/along with a enormous brown BF along this road, like his shadow, going uphill slightly. The land fell away to our left, empty and bereft of trees and on the right they just towered over the road and me/us. The stars were unbelievably bright across the open sky of the roadway, and the whole Milky Way was able to be seen like the huge egg shape it is. There was no snow, so it must have been in warmer weather. The only sound was the crunch of the road underfoot and the wind in the trees. The whole dream had this quality of "invincibility" - of huge power and silence and watchfulness.

Sometimes dreams like these are called Medicine Dreams, at least that is what I have gotten through my connection with some Native American elders...

Native Americans often speak of BF having great power and appearing during a time of crisis. Perhaps, in your dream, BF is your guide and you are concerned for the safety of the great trees. Have you recently seen any logging?

Guest Schmiml

I was absolutely terrified of BF when I was a little girl (like '77). One dream I had, where officials were making huge footprints up our road because of sightings. Only, the bad thing was when I woke up, I swear that bigfoot stepped out of my closet. Adding to just how bad this was, I actually stopped on the way to my parents room to use the bathroom, hightailed it across the house to their room, looked back and he was still coming. It was so vivid, I was absolutely petrified. I've had others too, but that just sticks out in my mind.

Guest VioletX

Native Americans often speak of BF having great power and appearing during a time of crisis. Perhaps, in your dream, BF is your guide and you are concerned for the safety of the great trees. Have you recently seen any logging?

I just reread your dream and it really sounds like a powerful dream, somehow reminded me of my daughter watching the cartoon movie The Legend of Saquatch today. I could not watch it because I had to clean for guests but the gist of it was along the lines of co-existance and man helping the Sasquatch and also learning form the Sasquatch.

In the movie it said that children dream about Bigfoot and Bigfoot teach them to love the wilderness in the dreamtime.

Just a funny connection...

Guest VioletX

I guess dreams run the gamut from nightmares, maybe caused by a scary Bigfoot movie or experience, to the more surreal and vivid ones that are more uplifting or meaningful.

I don't know what the dream meant, or if it meant anything. If I were to speculate, I'd say maybe it's dealing with fear, because I am definitely afraid of seeing one and I know that day is coming soon and I need to deal with that and practice maintaining my personal peace beforehand.

Or I've been doing a lot of thinking that humankind is definitely heading into crisis and if we are to survive as a species, we need to acknowledge and live as if we are a member of the earth community, not a component separated from the rest, but reliant upon the rest. We cannot (and eventually will not) continue to consider our planet as a resource to be used up for our species' benefit, because that's simply illogical. I think we need to be as wild and self-sufficient as the bigfoot species in our own way, and become less invested in civilization. Just my thoughts off hand, which are not typical thoughts, I know and are very hard for some people to respect or understand. In some ways I envy them their freedom... and yet they live in the same ravaged world we do, and we humans have the power and responsibility to rethink how we do things.